This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Steve was being emotional and calling names. I cant take his advice as seriously either cuz he been married so long to a single mother at that (but talks down on single moms). Idk why they couldnt come to an agreement. They both get results just go about it different ways. I hate when dudes think their opinion is fact and everyone else is stupid if they dont agree lol plus I doubt Steve would say that in his face

The Alpha Male Strategies dude is comedy but his advice is spot on if u are only trying to smash birds in 2018. It isnt relationship advice at all but even he says that.

:laff:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Steve was being emotional and calling names. I cant take his advice as seriously either cuz he been married so long to a single mother at that (but talks down on single moms). Idk why they couldnt come to an agreement. They both get results just go about it different ways. I hate when dudes think their opinion is fact and everyone else is stupid if they dont agree lol plus I doubt Steve would say that in his face

The Alpha Male Strategies dude is comedy but his advice is spot on if u are only trying to smash birds in 2018. It isnt relationship advice at all but even he says that.

:laff:

That Steve dude is a clown. I would watch Oshay every so often (on anything not about politics because dude is a c00n) because dude is also funny/brings fukkery but when he would have Steve on dude would just go off on dumb tangents that only a child or someone without a father would take as law, and Oshay would never keep the shows in order.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
At 3:06 minutes this cat said he makes women toss his salad if they leave him and try to get back with him.:dame:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And the Youtube flag campaign against him begins, surprised he lasted this long without a strike but I knew it would happen eventually. He needs to get his Patreon, Ustream, BlogTalkRadio popping immediately and back up all his videos.

I dont even want to imagine the female response videos that exist about him :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

I been seen this, Steve the Dean Williams is a bytch. Dude gets off on trying to assert his dominance over other people.

Dude doesn't even see how his upbringing and past lifestyle were dysfunctional.

Dude told a story of how when he was 13, his mentor brought him a prostitute to which he lost his virginity to.

Chick was 23, he was 13 and he sees nothing wrong with that :snoop: The same mentor also had him and other young boys

watch from a closet their mentor seducing and sexing a woman. All to "teach them the game" :martin:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I been seen this, Steve the Dean Williams is a bytch. Dude gets off on trying to assert his dominance over other people.

Dude doesn't even see how his upbringing and past lifestyle were dysfunctional.

Dude told a story of how when he was 13, his mentor brought him a prostitute to which he lost his virginity to.

Chick was 23, he was 13 and he sees nothing wrong with that :snoop: The same mentor also had him and other young boys

watch from a closet their mentor seducing and sexing a woman. All to "teach them the game" :martin:

Lot of black men are victims of sexual abuse but view it as "earning stripes".