This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

new video

And the Youtube flag campaign against him begins, surprised he lasted this long without a strike but I knew it would happen eventually. He needs to get his Patreon, Ustream, BlogTalkRadio popping immediately and back up all his videos.

LOL @ that video being blocked for 'hate speech' WTF :camby:

I watched that video and he was spitting some real stuff on basically not caring about what females say to try and shame you but just do what's right for you and no doubt broads scared of the truth coming out as well as some weak simps flagged it. I hope he backed it up.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

This is why I fw dude:ehh:

He teaches how to enjoy the decline instead of sitting around bytching whining and bashing women like the MGTOW/Redpill crowd. Use that energy to not only get more women but do something productive and boss ur life up (fitness, money, job , hobbies etc)

U can only sit around mad for so long.

This is pure unfiltered advice. Them other dating gurus talk in circles.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
lol it doesn’t take a few dates or some unnecessary game to figure out whether or not we want to fukk a guy. If a dude is attractive it’s noticed immediately. But men can supplement their physical lack with money so there’s that....

Personality is secondary. But those kind of men have their choice of good looking women anyway, so yeah, a lot have to settle or share

Thanks for your useless Female advice.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Alpha is right tho. These dating coaches r the worst kind of scammers and the dudes that eat up their shyt r dreaming

No lie, I remember I spent $50 back in 2012 on an audiobook about How to Win Your Ex back. :snoop:

Easily the most pathetic purchase I've ever made. I looked high and low for a torrent for that shyt too. :bryan: I couldn't find one so I said fukk it and paid for it.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ that video being blocked for 'hate speech' WTF :camby:

I watched that video and he was spitting some real stuff on basically not caring about what females say to try and shame you but just do what's right for you and no doubt broads scared of the truth coming out as well as some weak simps flagged it. I hope he backed it up.
They only proved his point about women and double standards. Women and sit around and criticize all they like with no blow back. As soon as a man do it....the sky is falling and women and white knights rush to bring order lol