This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Lmfaooooo in that argument with Steve after he played a recording of him talking to a woman, this nikka AMS said “white women dont count”:russ:

Im done:laff: . This dude has quotables out the ass

“We fukking these hoes to sleep”

“dikk em down 2018”

“Be on your purpose”

“Dont give her any validation”

Quotes to live by in 2018:wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lmfaooooo in that argument with Steve after he played a recording of him talking to a woman, this nikka AMS said “white women dont count”:russ:

“dikk em down 2018”

“Be on your purpose”

At this point young misguided dudes who call up Tariqs chatty patty Izm show just need to call AMS and toss IZM to the bushes.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
AMS lowkey on some empowerment shyt.... In a round a bout way

If this leads to brehs across the nation stacking paper and getting on their shyt in a widespread way..... Thats gonna be dope

and he just started a couple months ago... and his message growing crazy fast.... that goes to show how amazing the internet is when you use it to be productive...... I see alot of money & opportunities in this mans future

He already gearing up to drop merch & books..... real nikka

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
AMS lowkey on some empowerment shyt.... In a round a bout way

If this leads to brehs across the nation stacking paper and getting on their shyt in a widespread way..... Thats gonna be dope

and he just started a couple months ago... and his message growing crazy fast.... that goes to show how amazing the internet is when you use it to be productive...... I see alot of money & opportunities in this mans future

He already gearing up to drop merch & books..... real nikka

A lot of young men dont understand they are the actual prize yet they worship women who offer them nothing. In society dudes put validating women first before building themselves and this is why we (speaking on black people) never focus on building. Men are the engineers of society. Women will talk about its their time to lead, how they are queens but you have never seen an example of a woman building anything. All of the prominent women of today have been entertainers not inventors.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps

“dikk em down 2018”

“Be on your purpose”

Son went on one of his "Get ya ass licked" tirades and had me in the crib crying.:russ:

Breh be giving out hella game.
Maybe too much.:wow:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps

“dikk em down 2018”

“Be on your purpose”

The funniest part is that all his quotes just roll off the tongue like he didn't even rehearse it before. I bet dude is funny as hell in real life.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I never met a dude who was 100% honest with anyone. Not even himself.

But when it comes to hollering at women (who probably fukking with you cuz of shallow reasons anyway), it’s time to be a man of honor and integrity like you about to join the military or something.

Aight nikkas.