This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
This guy is telling the TRUTH about passing womens shyt test. If any of you have ever lived with a women you'll know that the shyt testing is continuous and if you fail there goes the p*ssy.
damn sounds like a bad way to spend your free time at home.....continuously having to pass tests made up by someone you live with for decades and if you fail one time, she leaves you.....sounds like living in hell

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Lmfaooooo in that argument with Steve after he played a recording of him talking to a woman, this nikka AMS said “white women dont count”:russ:

Im done:laff: . This dude has quotables out the ass

“We fukking these hoes to sleep”

“dikk em down 2018”

“Be on your purpose”

“Dont give her any validation”

Quotes to live by in 2018:wow:

Was it this one?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn sounds like a bad way to spend your free time at home.....continuously having to pass tests made up by someone you live with for decades and if you fail one time, she leaves you.....sounds like living in hell

it also depends on the women. i honestly never knew i was being shyt tested until afterwards. no one ever taught me about female nature so i was weak and gullible. when a female sees weakness in her man on a consistent basis she'll either make plans to eventually leave his ass or stay in the relationship and emasculate you pretty much on a daily basis.
things do not have to get to that point if you stand your ground and pass her initial shyt tests. standing your ground means not being afraid to say no, leaving her, and checking her when shes disrespectful.
my ex would constantly test me because i failed ALL of the initial tests. i was weak and acting like a little bytch. I had what AMS calls a scarcity mindset. I was afraid of the possibility of having to go back out and date again. however once i started not giving a fukk and threaten to leave, i would be fukking the shyt out of her that very same night with her giving me passionate head.
eventually you get tired and end up dumping her. this is why many men become red pill. they like fukking women but dont have the energy that comes with having a serious relationship with a women and all her shyt testing.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
"First date I'm taking the bytch to happy hour for a drink. And bytch you better sip slow. Ain't gone be no round 2...ONE ROUND! You better sip that shyt slow because the next round gone be on you so you better sit yo thirsty ass down! :birdman:"

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited: