This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:hubie: never had a female,give,me a,shyt test. I am,simply no mentally stable enough to play those games and the women i have dealt with know that.

Very easy way for a female to get barked at and bushed.
You don't know what you are talking about, every man has been shyt tested before.

Men shyt test too to test your masculine, what they can get away with from and what they can't.

Look at it this way. There are two teachers. One is goofy and gets along with their students well. The other one never cracks a smile, is stern and doesn't tolerate bs.

Which teacher will students act more freely with and not be on their p's and q's as much with? clearly the goofy teacher.

That's basically the premise of shyt testing.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: never had a female,give,me a,shyt test. I am,simply no mentally stable enough to play those games and the women i have dealt with know that.

Very easy way for a female to get barked at and bushed.

According to the teachings of AMS all females shyt test at some point. You may have been shyt tested and 1.) passed it with flying colors and 2.) didn't even know you were being tested 3.) be such a high value male that the female wasn't going to try it.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Every female shyt tests.
From the random bullshyt "I need your help with..." requests.
To the "Meet me here...or we're done" bullshyt when they know you at work or busy.
Even the young ones that just realized they got a p*ssy...they shyt test.
Couldn't believe it when one of my friends 12 year old daughter had the nerve to try to run me.
:hhh::gucci::rudy:
I was like "Little girl, go sit ya ass down somewhere. I'm a grown ass man and you're a kid."
Told him about that shyt and she go an ass whuppin while I was at their house.

fukkin females man...they're all programmed for the same bullshyt.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You don't know what you are talking about, every man has been shyt tested before.

Men shyt test too to test your masculine, what they can get away with from and what they can't.

Look at it this way. There are two teachers. One is goofy and gets along with their students well. The other one never cracks a smile, is stern and doesn't tolerate bs.

Which teacher will students act more freely with and not be on their p's and q's as much with? clearly the goofy teacher.

That's basically the premise of shyt testing.

:yeshrug: you would have saw baggeroftea on the 6 o clock evening news if i have ever been shyt tested

My temperment is simply not built for any of that

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How u deal with women then ? Cuz these bytches stay testin.

:yeshrug: you would have saw baggeroftea on the 6 o clock evening news if i have ever been shyt tested

My temperment is simply not built for any of that

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMS starting to look & sound like an INCEL. Breh making videos in a dark room, curtains closed, spitting methods on breaking down women:merchant:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
nikka said like the old saying goes guys

Love sucks but true love swallows

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA