This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What a lot of dudes don't know is that men still have to bag bytches even when married because they need to know their man is attractive to other women.

So the game never stops, she needs to know she will get replaced if she don't act right.

damn sounds like a bad way to spend your free time at home.....continuously having to pass tests made up by someone you live with for decades and if you fail one time, she leaves you.....sounds like living in hell

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn sounds like a bad way to spend your free time at home.....continuously having to pass tests made up by someone you live with for decades and if you fail one time, she leaves you.....sounds like living in hell

Seriously it sounds exhausting

The problem is with these YouTube used car salesmen “alphas” who tell dudes how to get women is that the type of women who respond to this bullsh1t they spew is damaged women so of course you’re gonna have these issues off that’s your method

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
it also depends on the women. i honestly never knew i was being shyt tested until afterwards. no one ever taught me about female nature so i was weak and gullible. when a female sees weakness in her man on a consistent basis she'll either make plans to eventually leave his ass or stay in the relationship and emasculate you pretty much on a daily basis.
things do not have to get to that point if you stand your ground and pass her initial shyt tests. standing your ground means not being afraid to say no, leaving her, and checking her when shes disrespectful.
my ex would constantly test me because i failed ALL of the initial tests. i was weak and acting like a little bytch. I had what AMS calls a scarcity mindset. I was afraid of the possibility of having to go back out and date again. however once i started not giving a fukk and threaten to leave, i would be fukking the shyt out of her that very same night with her giving me passionate head.
eventually you get tired and end up dumping her. this is why many men become red pill. they like fukking women but dont have the energy that comes with having a serious relationship with a women and all her shyt testing.

A woman ain't gonna shyt test you if you focused on your purpose and you're a high value male.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Well yeah you right to laugh, kind of. To a degree it all comes down to your mentality. If you're a high value male, you have absolutely no problems dropping a bytch and being alone which is what will give you the ability to pass her shyt tests.
Name a high value male that's never been left by a woman.

Daps

The problem is with these YouTube used car salesmen “alphas” who tell dudes how to get women is that the type of women who respond to this bullsh1t they spew is damaged women so of course you’re gonna have these issues off that’s your method

Men not knowing how to deal with women has been an issue before quote unquote fake alphas on YouTube. The problem is deeper than that and has nothing to do with YouTube. The stems from women choosing horrible nikkas to lay down with. In turn this causes a ton of single mothers. Women will always CHOOSE the man . This whole generation of boys/men is raised by women let it sink in.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Alot of the times women don't consciously test but they just naturally respond to weakness in a man...they get bytchy as fukk when a man is on some feminine, weak shyt.

Of course there are women out there who are never satisfied and will just be a bytch just to make the man feel as miserable as her.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This guy is telling the TRUTH about passing womens shyt test. If any of you have ever lived with a women you'll know that the shyt testing is continuous and if you fail there goes the p*ssy.

:hubie: never had a female,give,me a,shyt test. I am,simply no mentally stable enough to play those games and the women i have dealt with know that.

Very easy way for a female to get barked at and bushed.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Alot of the times women don't consciously test but they just naturally respond to weakness in a man...they get bytchy as fukk when a man is on some feminine, weak shyt.

Of course there are women out there who are never satisfied and will just be a bytch just to make the man feel as miserable as her.

:manny: i am clearly not built for these new age bytches because i would come very close to putting the hands on her for fukk shyt like this

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

Which is probably 99.9% of women then.

I haven't met any women who didn't favor a man who was a sort of a challenge rather than one who worshiped the ground they walked on. They respected the latter man less, disrespected them, used them, cheated on them, etc.