This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Bro, I suck at everything and I'm old. I'm singing in my living room as I type this. Learn to laugh at yourself and focus on the end result. People will crack jokes, but not everyone will. People will commend you for being brave and pursuing what you enjoy. fukk what the fans think you're in the game.
Gonna have to get over that...

Gotta start somewhere because playing in public will be worse if you don't know how to deal.
Thanks I'll try

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It's hard to come up with content every single day, especially about dating.

He said he wants more purpose questions.

I don't blame him for repeating the same shyt cuz he's making sure nikkas get they $5 worth by giving content consistently everyday.

I'm starting to get bored listening to dude cuz he basically just finding new ways to say the same shyt.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

I don't blame him for repeating the same shyt cuz he's making sure nikkas get they $5 worth by giving content consistently everyday.
You on his Patreon shyt?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

He should do 2 videos a week instead. Cuz now it's just oversaturation and repetitive.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I feel u but it entertains me. I only watch videos that I care about, not all of them.

If you do that you won't feel like it's too boring. I felt the same way, but I realized that he has done this shyt for like 100+ days in a row and I give him credit for it.

He should do 2 videos a week instead. Cuz now it's just oversaturation and repetitive.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, mostly for comedy tho. He's not telling me much of what I don't know, but he says shyt very funny.

Like, "fukk that bytch, and toss her as to the side of the road".
Same here. But I think I'ma save my $5 this next month

Last edited: