Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland

droppin gem after gem on this one:wow: :wow::wow:

im guilty of that deleting her number so I don't get tempted shyt too :lupe:

I disagree with the video...I got a stalker that legit would call me everyday and text. Had to block her ass and she still texts calling me love and shyt, like we're dating. Even though I flat out told her it wasn't happening.

I'm actually upset I ain't give her some fake number or some shyt.
:snoop:
I think she might be mentally ill, but I don't know. I just know I fukked up.
:francis:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I disagree with the video...I got a stalker that legit would call me everyday and text. Had to block her ass and she still texts calling me love and shyt, like we're dating. Even though I flat out told her it wasn't happening.

I'm actually upset I ain't give her some fake number or some shyt.
:snoop:
I think she might be mentally ill, but I don't know. I just know I fukked up.
:francis:

Google Voice Breh:blessed:

Saved me from this ratchet crazy bytch.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

droppin gem after gem on this one:wow: :wow::wow:

im guilty of that deleting her number so I don't get tempted shyt too :lupe:

Delete the number, but mention her name in your texts. That way, when she texts you at random, you can just scroll and find out who it was. If you kept every phone number, it won't be long before you have hundreds of useless phone numbers in your phone.

Dude is 6'4, in shape, AND making at least over 200k in NYC. He will get randoms texting him back. He meets a vast majority of women's standards on paper. The average dude, however will only find success in how little time he spends with, and how quickly he drops women that are non-cooperative.

My 2 cents:hubie:

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't even really gotta be getting p*ssy to get chose.moreso not be acting desperate..

When I was starting to level up, find myself,losing weight I would go out in public with the thinking chicks weren't attracted to me, so I was comfortable and be minding my own business not even expecting or looking for p*ssy and chicks would choose. Just be sitting playing guitar at the park and broads doing everything they could to get my attention.

:comeon:.