This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
many women lose respect for the men in their lives over some shyt even if they been fukking already :yeshrug:

Like I said, its not about the sex, its a mental powerplay
This makes sense:ehh:

When you even have rappers like Lil Wayne bragging abouy eating p*ssy and nowadays broads..broads almost expect it.

That shyt should only be reserved for your wifey anyway...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree.

Most men can't make a women orgasm no matter what they do, so you think if one nikka finally makes her cum from head she's going to "lose respect for him"? :mjlol:
I finger the p*ssy,massage the clit to make em cum...

Brehs don't even know how to properly use their hands but jump straight in to eating the box :mjgrin:

Broads always be on that "you're so patient:noah: " shyt....yea that's because I have no problem working that p*ssy with my hands because I'm not gonna eat you out.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

You don't even really gotta be getting p*ssy to get chose.moreso not be acting desperate..

When I was starting to level up, find myself,losing weight I would go out in public with the thinking chicks weren't attracted to me, so I was comfortable and be minding my own business not even expecting or looking for p*ssy and chicks would choose. Just be sitting playing guitar at the park and broads doing everything they could to get my attention.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You don't even really gotta be getting p*ssy to get chose.moreso not be acting desperate..

When I was starting to level up, find myself,losing weight I would go out in public with the thinking chicks weren't attracted to me, so I was comfortable and be minding my own business not even expecting or looking for p*ssy and chicks would choose. Just be sitting playing guitar at the park and broads doing everything they could to get my attention.
That's dope. Can't afford the amp. I honestly want to learn how to sing. I've gone to vocal coach but he sucks. I found some YouTube channels that help. I'm just finding it difficult how or where to practice. Too embarrassed at home.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Its crazy how when u open ur eyes u notice how many women are choosing for u

Dudes self esteem be so low they dont even realize theres females out there lookin for em

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
That's dope. Can't afford the amp. I honestly want to learn how to sing. I've gone to vocal coach but he sucks. I found some YouTube channels that help. I'm just finding it difficult how or where to practice. Too embarrassed at home.
Bro, I suck at everything and I'm old. I'm singing in my living room as I type this. Learn to laugh at yourself and focus on the end result. People will crack jokes, but not everyone will. People will commend you for being brave and pursuing what you enjoy. fukk what the fans think you're in the game.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy how when u open ur eyes u notice how many women are choosing for u

Dudes self esteem be so low they dont even realize theres females out there lookin for em
Oh yea I was that way from high school to about 26

There's nothing like that subtle yet devastating ether of you walking past a chick and her trying to look past you like you're just a pillar blocking her view. :wow:
I've had chicks cross the street like I was finna rob them or rush into the nearest store when I was walking past them..

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Gonna have to get over that...

Gotta start somewhere because playing in public will be worse if you don't know how to deal.

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
If y'all like this cat, y'all should also subscribe to BlackRam313...you can thank me later