This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

:ehh: when he said that shyt about not eating a girl out and not kissing them for no reason unless you wanna fukk them. I felt that! I stopped eating these girls out after I realised they really dont deserve my godly tongue game.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
Some of the stuff he says isn't true tho

Like saying a woman loses attraction to you if you eat her p*ssy. nikka what :mjlol:

You need to read between the lines. Its not that she loses respect, but doing it sends her a message that says you want validation from her. Basically you are willing to do what other guys usually frown upon on order to make HER happy and satisfied.
THAT alone tells her you really like her therefore she now has leeway to test your masculinity and see what shyt she can get away with or basically she can chill and be lazy without trying to please youy and you will STILL stick around.

That aint a good sign because it usually slowly goes downhill from there on. SO not eating p*ssy shows her that you really not trying to go out of your own way to satisfy her and that she aint all that.

Its all a mental tug-of-war breh.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You need to read between the lines. Its not that she loses respect, but doing it sends her a message that says you want validation from her. Basically you are willing to do what other guys usually frown upon on order to make HER happy and satisfied.
THAT alone tells her you really like her therefore she now has leeway to test your masculinity and see what shyt she can get away with or basically she can chill and be lazy without trying to please youy and you will STILL stick around.

That aint a good sign because it usually slowly goes downhill from there on. SO not eating p*ssy shows her that you really not trying to go out of your own way to satisfy her and that she aint all that.

Its all a mental tug-of-war breh.
That only makes sense if your eating her p*ssy without having sex after.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
many women lose respect for the men in their lives over some shyt even if they been fukking already :yeshrug:

Like I said, its not about the sex, its a mental powerplay
I don't agree.

Most men can't make a women orgasm no matter what they do, so you think if one nikka finally makes her cum from head she's going to "lose respect for him"? :mjlol:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
I don't agree.

Most men can't make a women orgasm no matter what they do, so you think if one nikka finally makes her cum from head she's going to "lose respect for him"? :mjlol:
there you go again missing the whole entire point :snoop:. It isnt about the means to an end, or the goal of making here orgasm. Its the willingness to submit yourself to her needs so she can be satisfied. Clear you wont get it even after explaining this 3 times, so do you breh :yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The p*ssy eating shyt is mad sus. And he also likes to get his ass ate apparently. Some good advice sprinkled in his vids but yall need to stop acting like this dude is god. If you like eating box eat the box :dahell:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

:ehh: when he said that shyt about not eating a girl out and not kissing them for no reason unless you wanna fukk them. I felt that! I stopped eating these girls out after I realised they really dont deserve my godly tongue game.

I hear you and all but if I feel like it
tenor.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I disagree with him about eating p*ssy. Some of us just like to eat p*ssy :yeshrug:

You just gotta go about it like they do. Women act like they doing you a favor by giving you head as if they don't generally enjoy it. Men just gotta do the same thing. Don't let her know that you love eating p*ssy cuz then she'll just use that against you. But if you got a A1 tongue game and you act like you doing it for her she not gonna lose no respect. If anything you got power over that bytch now cuz she know you good at it but thinks that you're not all about it.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Plus I could've sworn he said in another video that some guys should eat a female out to help her cum before they fucc