This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Hope breh secures that book deal.

He coming back to YouTube to build the brand so he can cash out for the book-deal bag.

He already got 2,000 paying monthly customers

Breh gettin to that baggggggg

Thats motivation
He was making 200k a year from personal training.

With 2k patreon followers (vast majority $5, the rest higher), he making 10k a month (Patreon takes a certain percentage though).

In a year that's $120k! And he's still doing personal training AND he does 1 on 1 consultations with guys. Plus he owns a bodyguard business.

Dude is the definition of a work for yourself mentality.

All the women on his team know about his YouTube channel and they still fukk with him :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
For anyone wondering why he started uploading regular videos back on YouTube again, it was so he could land a good book deal on his book.

He hired a woman who helps with publishing books and she said he'll need to gain his following back on YouTube (subscribers, views etc).

The hotter you are, the more priority publishers take on releasing your books and giving you a good deal.

He could be set for life on this shyt.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I don't agree with his cold approach statement is that you're not gonna be able to tell all of the time if a woman is using choosing signals or not all the time, and you won't have a mouthpiece.

If a girl did choose you, do you know what to say ? Do you know what to do if she acts a different way than you thought ?

Yes cold approaching random women with no choosin signals does feel weak, that's why I don't do it like that at all, but can you imagine how many more women I could have if I cold approached women with choosin signals and women without?

You're bound to get something, sooner or later.

The point is if you're not fukkin a ton of chicks you gotta do cold approach, most girls are not going to give you signals no matter what.

Don't go around hollern at every single girl you see, but if you see a girl you like you gotta do it.

Other than that this guy's advices is completely solid, and I'm glad he decided to make videos.

Breh has slowly become my favorite YouTube shyt talker - his non-women stuff is skr8 too

New piff - don't tell on me

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Props to him for real. Idk why nikkas hate on him at all, it's sad.

Anyway, this man has changed his life in less than a year from YouTube and you got nikkas saying, don't do this don't do that because it's dead.

fukk that listening to anybody saying you can't do it. This guy literally came out months ago, and already the best dating coach on YouTube and other nikkas been out for years not doing it like him.

This is motivation like a muthafukka.
When your shyt is undeniable and quality, the hate is promised to follow. Its almost the stamp of success breh. This is simply an indication of where niches can be claimed and "if done right" can lead to a platform. There is an "it" factor with his delivery present too, which explains his success despite the saturation of dating coaches online. I wish him success. I also hope brehs are utilizing a healthy dose of critique and realism with any advice as it pertains to "systems" for human manipulation. I followed the breh, he's entertaining as shyt.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
shyt, I went ahead and gave this nikka the $10 a month because he inspired me to link up with a black financial adviser and I started breaking bread with a black owned and somewhat well connected financial advisory firm. Chicago brehs that's really getting to the money and still on coli, hit the pm and meet other nikkas about their money or shid, even see if we already at the same spot. shyt, I even wanna have the discussion about who the best black adviser and firm in this city is :wow:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
This breh is funny. Seen a vid & agreed with most of what he said. Entertaining from start to finish tho. Subbed

“It’s 2018 we gettin our bodies right, we on our purpose & we fukking these hoes to sleep “:mjlol:

I like his delivery

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It's cuz he real as fukk, he doesn't play it safe at all, and says wtf he wanna say.

Plus he helping men become men.

This breh is funny. Seen a vid & agreed with most of what he said. Entertaining from start to finish tho. Subbed

“It’s 2018 we gettin our bodies right, we on our purpose & we fukking these hoes to sleep “:mjlol:

I like his delivery

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I think this is one of his funniest videos ever, but this version is a mgtow dude who is against the alpha lifestyle.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Any advice for a young bruh to get to this paper?

:feedme:

I think you got a degree in CS right?

I'm not good at math at all, and already tried the stem route.

I'm tryna get to the real money soon, no mediocrity. Somethings gotta give, enough is enough.

If you got any info on how a bruh can make real bread despite his disadvantages, let me knowm

shyt, I went ahead and gave this nikka the $10 a month because he inspired me to link up with a black financial adviser and I started breaking bread with a black owned and somewhat well connected financial advisory firm. Chicago brehs that's really getting to the money and still on coli, hit the pm and meet other nikkas about their money or shid, even see if we already at the same spot. shyt, I even wanna have the discussion about who the best black adviser and firm in this city is :wow:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
^ I was playing that on the way home last night. Gotta finish it. Most of it is common sense, but he said some stuff that I've never even thought about

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Y'all cheap azz nikkas can't pay $5 a month..

The videos he's uploading on his channel, I've seen like 3 months ago.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Any advice for a young bruh to get to this paper?

:feedme:

I think you got a degree in CS right?

I'm not good at math at all, and already tried the stem route.

I'm tryna get to the real money soon, no mediocrity. Somethings gotta give, enough is enough.

If you got any info on how a bruh can make real bread despite his disadvantages, let me knowm

I mean when you tried the STEM route did you join NSBE and try to go to tutoring in the after hours? Where'd you go to school, there are plenty of resources to get you at least a C in math classes if you're really about to put the work in. If you're that trash at math you just gotta find the after hours tutoring services your campus has and attend every single one of them and you should at least be able to get a C. The hardest part about math in college is cacs mostly speak in bullshyt, so you just gotta find the brehs that'll show you do xyz and you'll get abc everytime. Like remember the first time they tried teaching you derivates? It was some long winded bullshyt but when you got to the point it was only subtract one and move it over or something simple like that. That's how all math is at college something really simple cacs make tough because they're cacs. Look up professors on rate my professors and only take certain classes when a professor rated as easy is teaching it, etc.