This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yo this nikka supposed to be live on YouTube from 7-8 pm for an hour Mon-Thurs. He be doing that shyt random af; this week he did a 2 hour show on Tuesday and that's it.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Breh is like 2 of my older cousins from GA. I remember them days walking to the corner spot to get some candy bars and a soda or someshyt back as a lil one. I see the old heads playing checkers under the tree and shyt...sippin shine...talking cash shyt. I would walk up and just listen to this type of southern gent mack shyt on the regular. Now that I had that to reflect from combined with my own interpretation of navigating women; he got himself a niche here. I dig the delivery, but it's only tip of the iceberg. Real cats know that it's a facet in game that deals with love, relationships, and yes...even marriage. His audience is targeting the brehs with the white belts so I feel it.:smugdraper:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
He's making 10k a month on patreon. He sho did find his niche.

Breh is like 2 of my older cousins from GA. I remember them days walking to the corner spot to get some candy bars and a soda or someshyt back as a lil one. I see the old heads playing checkers under the tree and shyt...sippin shine...talking cash shyt. I would walk up and just listen to this type of southern gent mack shyt on the regular. Now that I had that to reflect from combined with my own interpretation of navigating women; he got himself a niche here. I dig the delivery, but it's only tip of the iceberg. Real cats know that it's a facet in game that deals with love, relationships, and yes...even marriage. His audience is targeting the brehs with the white belts so I feel it.:smugdraper:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dude had a split pic on his instagram earlier with some naked chick bent over and a plate of scrambled eggs with a caption saying something like guess what I did last night and what I had to eat to get my minerals back or something to that effect, but he deleted it! :laff:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Props to him for real. Idk why nikkas hate on him at all, it's sad.

Anyway, this man has changed his life in less than a year from YouTube and you got nikkas saying, don't do this don't do that because it's dead.

fukk that listening to anybody saying you can't do it. This guy literally came out months ago, and already the best dating coach on YouTube and other nikkas been out for years not doing it like him.

This is motivation like a muthafukka.