This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I really respect dude a lot. I wouldn't ask for his videos, but if someone happens to post them for me to watch ...

:yeshrug:

You can only see it if a patreon user posts the link, which they really shouldn't do. Just pay the $5

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
His main brag from the start was about how he wasn't monetizing his youtube videos because it wasn't about the money......

And that was the wrong way to do it. I'm glad that some cats got in his ear about moving his videos over to patreon. It opens up opportunity for the next person to gain popularity on YouTube when it comes to dating and relationships, then that person can take their top 500 - 1000 fans and make a living on patreon.

He could have been doing all of those videos on YouTube, and not getting monetized for obvious reasons, but getting all of the followers, and not opening up a lane for the next dating Guru to come in. Consumers would be getting all the good content they wanted, and no one would be getting paid.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Why would I hate on anyone getting their money? I said he should have been doing it from the start.

My point is if you not doing it "for the money" then why are you on a paid only site now.

The biggest reasons why he went over to that site, is of course because of the money, but it's also because it's much less stressful. He has mentioned in multiple videos how many trolls and haters he has to deal with on youtube, for no pay mind you.

Nothing weeds out trolls quite like price tags:yeshrug:

Trolls and haters are not about to pay him money to watch his videos. Therefore, when he's on patreon, he only deals with his fans.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
And that was the wrong way to do it. I'm glad that some cats got in his ear about moving his videos over to patreon. It opens up opportunity for the next person to gain popularity on YouTube when it comes to dating and relationships, then that person can take their top 500 - 1000 fans and make a living on patreon.

He could have been doing all of those videos on YouTube, and not getting monetized for obvious reasons, but getting all of the followers, and not opening up a lane for the next dating Guru to come in. Consumers would be getting all the good content they wanted, and no one would be getting paid.
He always said being on your purpose..what you're good at and make money off of it...he is taking his own advice.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Yoooooo any of y’all subscribe to his Patreon page? Breh just did a “How AMS Dresses” video that is COMEDY.

He dresses exactly like you would think a hood country nikka almost in his 40’s to dress. When he pulled out the leather sandals I bout lost it

:heh:

I don’t know if non subscribers can see the video but the link is above.

Dude is hilarious

nikkas is paying to watch a grown man get dressed :wtf: