This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Well,this guy gives you enough if you want to pull low level women.
But a real alpha male would out "alpha" him all day and take his bytch.
But not sure why anybody would pay to hear this man when you could be listening to a real P:snoop:.

Rosebudd is actually a documented legend people will know if you were ever into the history of pimping,and the culture you probably know of him:wow:

Lol my uncle is a pimp Im not tryna go that far down the rabbit hole. In his own words to be the best pimp u truly gotta hate women & coldblooded im not built for that this is regular game for regular guys.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lol my uncle is a pimp Im not tryna go that far down the rabbit hole. In his own words to be the best pimp u truly gotta hate women & coldblooded im not built for that this is regular game for regular guys.

No trolling, is your uncle gay or he just sees women as a occasional nut?

Benefited

Banned
Daps

Rosebudd and Philmoe Slim have said the opposite.9:00 timestamped

Hilarious how he had the female on his side by the end of the interview:lolbron:.Plus Rosebudd is retired from that,so alot of the advice he gives now is not related to putting women on the track. But he does still give that advice to wanna be pimps who ask.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Rosebudd and Philmoe Slim have said the opposite.9:00 timestamped

Plus Rosebudd is retired from that,so alot of the advice he gives now is not related to putting women on the track. But he does still give that advice to wanna be pimps who ask.

He also said in his book that his momma wasnt shyt (she left his stepfather for a loser) and he resented her for it. So he clearly had mommy issues & that gave him issues with women. Alotta other pimps got the same complex so Im going by his actions not just his words

U cant sit here and tell me u can have a pimp mentality and actually love a woman. Thats a door if u open it u can never go back. Aint no one tryna be a pimp lol we just tryna fukk these hoes and call it a day

Benefited

Banned
Daps
He also said in his book that his momma wasnt shyt (she left his stepfather for a loser) and he resented her for it. So he clearly had mommy issues & that gave him issues with women. Alotta other pimps got the same complex so Im going by his actions not just his words

U cant sit here and tell me u can have a pimp mentality and actually love a woman. Thats a door if u open it u can never go back. Aint no one tryna be a pimp lol we just tryna fukk these hoes and call it a day

Only because your looking at love from a womans lense,men aren't supposed to "love women" in the same way as women love us. Pimps don't love women in that way either. Women fall in love with us because of who we are,men fall in love with women based on how well they serve us and follow our lead,and how loyal they are. That is essentially the same thing as pimping,only differnce is we don't ask for a fee from our women. I wouldn't call that "mommy issues",just means alot of pimps had to learn how to deal and navigate ain't shyt early on,so they are at an advanced level. Alot of men can't fathom how "aint shyt" women can be til they are full grown adults and see for themselves.
I am definitley not condoning anyone start literally pimping:hubie:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
There unlisted.

I've been trying to find a way to download them shyts..

Only thing I can think of at the moment is screen recording but who's tryna do that?!

There are browser extensions that allow you to download YouTube videos.