This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No words so the fake balling fake militant resort to only smilies

Do better breh
How do these broke nikkas sit up here hating on the next black mans hustle and convince themselves in their mind they're qualified to be calling people c00ns. Ho ass nikka move around :dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How do these broke nikkas sit up here hating on the next black mans hustle and convince themselves in their mind they're qualified to be calling people c00ns. Ho ass nikka move around :dead:
1.Exposed as a c00n
2. Exposed as a fake balling biitch

You gotta know who to try that shyt with, I ain't the one :umad:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooooo any of y’all subscribe to his Patreon page? Breh just did a “How AMS Dresses” video that is COMEDY.

He dresses exactly like you would think a hood country nikka almost in his 40’s to dress. When he pulled out the leather sandals I bout lost it

:heh:

I don’t know if non subscribers can see the video but the link is above.

Dude is hilarious

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yoooooo any of y’all subscribe to his Patreon page? Breh just did a “How AMS Dresses” video that is COMEDY.

He dresses exactly like you would think a hood country nikka almost in his 40’s to dress. When he pulled out the leather sandals I bout lost it

Dude is hilarious

that whole video:russ:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps

Dude is hilarious

I don't pay for his chit and I can still see.

Drop some more links breh

:feedme:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Well,this guy gives you enough if you want to pull low level women.
But a real alpha male would out "alpha" him all day and take his bytch.
But not sure why anybody would pay to hear this man when you could be listening to a real P:snoop:.

Rosebudd is actually a documented legend people will know if you were ever into the history of pimping,and the culture you probably know of him:wow:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It's cuz ams is funny as fukk. He spits real shyt, but I don't watch him for game, just laughs, especially when he clowns beta males.

Well,this guy gives you enough if you want to pull low level women.
But a real alpha male would out "alpha" him all day and take his bytch.
But not sure why anybody would pay to hear this man when you could be listening to a real P:snoop:.

Rosebudd is actually a documented legend people will know if you were ever into the history of pimping,and the culture you probably know of him:wow: