This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm trying to understand if you're not trying to hate on a nikka getting paper, how does this question even cross your mind :jbhmm:
Because you just asked me if I didn't like it genius :beli:

Silkk

Daps
After you initially said some slick shyt about a black man deciding to get money :jbhmm:
The same black man that called another black man tar and said he should bleach his skin?:jbhmm:

And you still can't point out where I said I have a problem with him getting his money. Sounds like you just feel like being a dikkriding beta today :mjpls:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The same black man that called another black man tar and said he should bleach his skin?:jbhmm:

And you still can't point out where I said I have a problem with him getting his money. Sounds like you just feel like being a dikkriding beta today :mjpls:

You aint never heard a nikka roast somebody huh :mjpls:

2018 I'm getting at all ho nikkas talking shyt about the next black mans hustle, you can call that beta all you want :mjpls:

Silkk

Daps
You aint never heard a nikka roast somebody huh :mjpls:

2018 I'm getting at all ho nikkas talking shyt about the next black mans hustle, you can call that beta all you want :mjpls:

Oh its just "roasting" now huh

d8epx.png

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh its just "roasting" now huh

d8epx.png

So it sounds like you've never heard two black men roast each other
:mjpls:

And this black man said he wasn't trying to make money initially so in your mind this means he must give away the game for free forever :mjpls:

Silkk

Daps
So it sounds like you've never heard two black men roast each other
:mjpls:

And this black man said he wasn't trying to make money initially so in your mind this means he must give away the game for free forever :mjpls:
Fake militant turned c00n in under an hour :wow:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
He said he don't care about a lot of people knowing, but he still posts in his fitness channel and he does livestreams here and there on his dating channel.

If dude didnt curse and talk like he does he wouldnt get the views, so he on patreon.

I stopped watching once he went to Patreon. I ain't paying to hear that shyt :mjlol:

He was a cool YouTuber but I see why he dropped it. I think he still needs to drop YT content once in a while so that his audience can still grow tho.