This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This was actually a really good interview. They had a lot of different perspectives of the same shyt.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
nikka done went hollywood and started charging for his shyt :mjpls:

It's not Hollywood. He's using YouTube the way it should be used. There's a lot of cats to give free useful information on their page, and they're starving on the patreon, and on YouTube.

Even he was like that in the beginning. He was gaining a bunch of subscribers, but he had like 15 people contributing to his patreon because of the free information he was giving on YouTube. On top of that, he was constantly dealing with trolls on YouTube trying to get his attention. By using patreon, he almost cuts out all the trolls completely, and he makes more money. Who would not do that?

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
there's an entire realm of people who listen to web personalities guide them on how to live their lives

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's not Hollywood. He's using YouTube the way it should be used. There's a lot of cats to give free useful information on their page, and they're starving on the patreon, and on YouTube.

Even he was like that in the beginning. He was gaining a bunch of subscribers, but he had like 15 people contributing to his patreon because of the free information he was giving on YouTube. On top of that, he was constantly dealing with trolls on YouTube trying to get his attention. By using patreon, he almost cuts out all the trolls completely, and he makes more money. Who would not do that?
His main brag from the start was about how he wasn't monetizing his youtube videos because it wasn't about the money......

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Last time I checked he was makin like 5k from there. Plus he said, and i have seen women kept saying they were trying to steal game from him.

He said he ain't want no women, trolls, and especially betas in his shyt.

And he gets to curse all he wants.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So what you're trying to say is you don't like him trying to receive compensation for the information he is giving:jbhmm:
Why would I hate on anyone getting their money? I said he should have been doing it from the start.

My point is if you not doing it "for the money" then why are you on a paid only site now.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why would I hate on anyone getting their money? I said he should have been doing it from the start.

My point is if you not doing it "for the money" then why are you on a paid only site now.

I'm trying to understand if you're not trying to hate on a nikka getting paper, how does this question even cross your mind :jbhmm: