This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
AMS kinda went too far on attack @baby hair skin color. It was bordering c00n status for real. Calling him a black b*stard and say he so dark he needs to bleach his skin and shyt.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
AMS kinda went too far on attack @baby hair skin color. It was bordering c00n status for real. Calling him a black b*stard and say he so dark he needs to bleach his skin and shyt.
when did he say that? All I heard from his most recent stream was that he needs to take his hat off so people can see him.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
who paying for his patreon? Dude done pulled a Minister Jap and is only putting content on patreon now.

Think I might wait a while until he has a lot of posts on his Patreon then go and buy a month subscription lol.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Damn he went in on Alan Roger Curie and Locario.:picard: Its gonna be a long hot summer. :wow: I fukks with Locario though.
Locario is cool and all but he regurgitates the same bullshyt over and over and over and over and over and over again.

And he be making videos saying bullshyt like looks don't matter, why good looking guys have a hard time attracting women etc :mjlol:

Why good looking men date ugly women LOL.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I’ve been getting a lot of guys asking me about this dude lately.

Who thinks I should make a response video?
Well for fukkery sake I would say make a response video. It would be great for the coli and for our entertainment. :lolbron: Plus you could explain yourself why you comments on the Alan Roger Currie videos dissing AMS.
However the pro-Black side of me would say reach out to AMS and talk to him man to man. Face to face to air out y’all grievances. It sucks to see black men fight each other. However AMS did say he will continue dissing y’all. So it’s better to respond back. The fukkery will be hilarious though. You used to be a rapper you know how it goes. You gonna have to diss back.