This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Yeah somebody hit me on Instagram about that nikka throwing shots. We'll see who has the last laugh though.

By the way, I'm hosting a live seminar called The Truth About The Game in NYC next month.

Anybody in NYC on April 14th should definitely check it out. You will not be disappointed and will learn something new about dating and how to have sex with beautiful women.

The Truth About The Game Seminar <- Buy Tickets at the link.

The Truth About the Game Seminar is designed to teach men what really works when it comes to attracting women. In this seminar Dating and Life coach Mr. Locario will expose the lies that men have been taught about the game and reveal the truth about what it takes to be the man women really want to be with.

This seminar will also be featuring Miles Cunningham who co-hosts "The Bad Boy Show" and who co-authored "The Bad Boy Book" with Mr. Locario.

In this seminar you will learn:

* The number one thing you must do to be attractive to a large number of women

* The biggest lie you've been told about attracting women

* What most women are really looking for in a man

* Why you're not getting the women you really want and how to start dating the women you truly desire

* The truth about what it really takes to get what you want in your dating life

* and much more....
You the nikka that advertise on Tariq's radio show? :ohhh:

Daps
Wow that 2nd one cute as a button and body like whoa. And that accent :wow:

I wouldn’t be able to help myself, I would bush his playbook and start paying her rent to stay in that p*ssy :banderas:

snoop.png

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Damn he went in on Alan Roger Curie and Locario.:picard: Its gonna be a long hot summer. :wow: I fukks with Locario though.