This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I never met a dude who was 100% honest with anyone. Not even himself.

But when it comes to hollering at women (who probably fukking with you cuz of shallow reasons anyway), it’s time to be a man of honor and integrity like you about to join the military or something.

Aight nikkas.

Mr.Locario is that you?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
You know it, it's me. The bad boy of the dating game.

Are you interested in mastering the dating game in 5 easy steps?

Now it makes sense when you say in your videos that you lurk message boards seeing dudes tearing down approaching. :ohhh: You be lurking on the coli. I am actually a big fan you spit alot of gems to in your videos. You and AMS obviosuly have different opinions but in the end both ways lead to p*ssy. Its funny you, Rom Wills and AMS all kind agree with each other but each one of yall got a different style. You beleive confidence must come from within which is true. While AMS says that if you are low in confidence stop bytching and crying about it and hit the gym. There is alot of dudes who are really self conscience of themselves that even before they approach they lose. My cousin is 26 and a virgin. Grew up on a strict Haitian household. Couldn't date in college or high school. Plus he over weight. Never kissed a girl or had a girl friend. He tried approaching one summer and got rejected alot. At first he accepted it but after a while he couldn't get numbers and his self esteem got lowered because he wa slike "Damn these broads aint fukking with me. maybe I am ugly. etc" I told him straight up to hit the gym, improve on yourself. My thinking is is that if you are self conscious or insecure about something fix it. Plus once you workout and improve your self you will develop an arrogance or pride within yourself that even if hella bytches reject you, you still have a firm foundation. What I mean you will say "Well I improved myself and I am proud on how far I have come, I have reached this level of sucesss that this women is missing out on the best thing ever. etc" I know you think differently and say develop that arrogance or pride before self improvement.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Now it makes sense when you say in your videos that you lurk message boards seeing dudes tearing down approaching. :ohhh: You be lurking on the coli. I am actually a big fan you spit alot of gems to in your videos. You and AMS obviosuly have different opinions but in the end both ways lead to p*ssy. Its funny you, Rom Wills and AMS all kind agree with each other but each one of yall got a different style. You beleive confidence must come from within which is true. While AMS says that if you are low in confidence stop bytching and crying about it and hit the gym. There is alot of dudes who are really self conscience of themselves that even before they approach they lose. My cousin is 26 and a virgin. Grew up on a strict Haitian household. Couldn't date in college or high school. Plus he over weight. Never kissed a girl or had a girl friend. He tried approaching one summer and got rejected alot. At first he accepted it but after a while he couldn't get numbers and his self esteem got lowered because he wa slike "Damn these broads aint fukking with me. maybe I am ugly. etc" I told him straight up to hit the gym, improve on yourself. My thinking is is that if you are self conscious or insecure about something fix it. Plus once you workout and improve your self you will develop an arrogance or pride within yourself that even if hella bytches reject you, you still have a firm foundation. What I mean you will say "Well I improved myself and I am proud on how far I have come, I have reached this level of sucesss that this women is missing out on the best thing ever. etc" I know you think differently and say develop that arrogance or pride before self improvement.

Your cousin has the right mindset with approaching women.

I'd recommend him to definitely lose some weight if that will help him feel better about himself. Women can smell fake confidence and a man who isn't comfortable in his skin. But overall, conversation game is key like I always say. Looks are not everything for women.

I talk more about approaching at my upcoming The Truth About The Game seminar in NYC. Tell your cousin to check it out. Space is limited and it's selling fast.

http://mrlocario.com/

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Your cousin has the right mindset with approaching women.

I'd recommend him to definitely lose some weight if that will help him feel better about himself. Women can smell fake confidence and a man who isn't comfortable in his skin. But overall, conversation game is key like I always say. Looks are not everything for women.

I talk more about approaching at my upcoming The Truth About The Game seminar in NYC. Tell your cousin to check it out. Space is limited and it's selling fast.

http://mrlocario.com/
LMAOO it really is Mr Locario!

I bought ya book for 9.99 like a year or two ago but never fully read it.

Haven't needed it though.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Guys, we grown ass fukking men. We got hair on our fukking balls. Well, some of us got hair on our balls. Some of y'all shave y'all balls, but I don't shave my ba--anyway, y'all know what I fukking mean. We grown fukking men, and we got fukking hair on our balls." :laff: