This AlphaMaleStrategies Dude Cracks Me Up

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl actually follow this shyt??
Real question it seem like most of these "tips" will get you arrested dry ya phone up or doom you to A life of JAGGIN off
How about just being yaself
These tips will help you out tremendously. Unless self improvement is a crime, but keep being "yaself" and see how far that gets you in life.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
My man has waaaay too many quotables

AM on Pedicures "When you fukk these hoes to sleep, they don't want you fukking them with bad feet"

AM on MGTOW "I know these hoes evil, what I'm tryna do is figure out how to fukk em and then go to sleep"

:dead:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These tips will help you out tremendously. Unless self improvement is a crime, but keep being "yaself" and see how far that gets you in life.

Facts. Especially these days, these weak minded Simps are the norm and a masculine man with the mind frame of masculinity and discipline will go far

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Ppl actually follow this shyt??
Real question it seem like most of these "tips" will get you arrested dry ya phone up or doom you to A life of JAGGIN off
How about just being yaself

Mane dudes just gotta be confident, have good hygiene, his own place, a car n not come across crazy/desperate n they’ll fall into sum cat.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

:laff:well I'm going have to be famous. Because I ain't shyt

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Th

This needs its own thread

He right it is a damn shame if you ain't genetically blessed or didn't have someone put you on game. You pretty much playing catch up with all these damn tactics. No simping I would be content with one girl that was cute. Cotdayum, I already know my faith. Got to become rich and famous. It's fukked, shyt makes me want to drink but I always get sad when I do. I envy you more stable and blessed brehs. Feel like kid Cudi.