This ain’t no community.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I feel you OP, I've been crying nonstop ever since Cac Sands got exposed. :mjcry:

Leave our coli hero alone!!!:sadbron::damn: so what he's a c00n, he's our c00n!!

chris-crocker-britney.gif
Cac sands:russ:

Ft Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra

Daps
It’s not even about any of this.

I don’t even like the comic because I think it’s stupid that Heru isn’t the main character when the whole concept of the “Hero” in story telling comes from him, but that’s beside the point.

I understand we have our disagreements or whatever but when you take that to the level of trying to ruin someones lives because of it, that’s not a community.

That’s something else entirely.

There’s absolutely nothing I’ve ever seen someone say or do up here that made me feel the need to fukk up their real life because of it.

Long story short, y’all on some complete bullshyt.

I agree with you except for this part cause me and you did some business offline before and you came back to thecoli calling your fool ass throwing threats talking about you was gonna "expose" me because you got mad at me for something completely unrelated. Only thing that made you back down was when I told you that I had all your information down to your literal address and names of family members cause part of my job is actually investigating ppl. Then you started to rethink some things.:stopitslime:

But this is the coli where hypocrisy is just a way of life.:stopitslime:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Because it's just talk on an anonymous message board man.

Sure some of us/y'all come here to build or whatever...but we can't even verify if muthafukkas are black on here:mjlol:
.....so how any pro black talk is nothing but bullshyt is beyond me.

Now I'm talking right now to what I believe is another black man about black issues ......but I don't really know if you're black do I?

Same goes for me.....
I've met a couple folk off here...but even that shyt can't be proven.....

So how much of a community can we have if we all taking refuge I'm anonymity?:yeshrug:

Im hurt got dammit let me be.

I keep waiting for nikkas to show me they really ready to stand up together and they keep showing me it’s a pipe dream.

It’s not just here, I’ve searched for it in every “black community” imaginable and all I keep seeing is the same shyt.

Im getting old and tired.

How long is it going to take for you muthafukkas to get it?

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I agree with you except for this part cause me and you did some business offline before and you came back to thecoli calling your fool ass throwing threats talking about you was gonna "expose" me because you got mad at me for something completely unrelated. Only thing that made you back down was when I told you that I had all your information down to your literal address and names of family members cause part of my job is actually investigating ppl. Then you started to rethink some things.:stopitslime:

9849f31bb7442eefe2b065c2e199a7b9.gif

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is my answer going to get me shot in the streets? :lupe:

Integrity is a personal battle.

Based on your last post the ONLY reprehensible action that’s a violation out of your 4 paragraphs was the snitching.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

b6336ad7c45a9ec1a8c37d4f5283e57b--gucci-mane-best-songs.jpg

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Keep paying attention and you’ll understand why.

This type of shyt is a prime example of why I’ve been on what I’ve been on lately.

Are we pretending to be pro-black just to get over on each other?

If that’s the case, then I’m going to expose the bullshyt for what it is, because I lived the majority of my life actually believing the bullshyt and I’m pissed about it.

You still not understanding.

There are many different forms of "pro-Black."

For instance, I love all Black folks no matter where you from. I do my best to be respectful, supportive, and welcoming of them, their struggles, families, cultures, ethnic group, ancestors, etc.

And I am always going to support and wish another Black person(race) well.

But, I'm pro-Black American first. Just like other Black ethnic groups are. There is nothing wrong with that -- it's natural to put family first. We all can find ways to support each other, while still putting yourself/fam first.

But, he is/was claiming to be "pro-Black" just to get over on each other. That's what you are not seeing and/or understanding. He aint pro-Black in any form. It's a sales/marketing ploy.

This man is bi-racial who clearly identifies more with his non-Black side and views Black people out that lens. Therefore, he inherently identifies with, believes and respects White Supremacist.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
He made some questionable posts in support of Mel Gibson and Hitler of all people.
People rightly called him out for it because he also solicits "investments" in the name of black empowerment.
Other people disagree with the hate because he's successful and don't give a fukk if he sell's out as long as he "secures the bag" while being black. get money by any means basically
Now people mad at the coli in general for either Staying on Code, or Not Staying on Code depending on your perspective of what staying on code means

I see …. nikkas hate Hitler but ain’t never killed a cac
:mjlol: Don’t beg me brehs , just tryna “stay on code”

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
To be clear, I agree with the argument he's making. Folks need to leave Black Sands breh alone.

But im also saying that @tuckdog is being a hypocrite of epic proportions right now.
Oh no doubt. And I definitely believe you because breh is from where I live and he tried to get on some tough guy shyt one time like I'm really trying to fight nikkas from the internet about some internet shyt :heh:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Im hurt got dammit let me be.

I keep waiting for nikkas to show me they really ready to stand up together and they keep showing me it’s a pipe dream.

It’s not just here, I’ve searched for it in every “black community” imaginable and all I keep seeing is the same shyt.

Im getting old and tired.

How long is it going to take for you muthafukkas to get it?

You living fairytales. All you can do is support and do you.

Sure, it's sad. But, Black people globally are not cohesive and will never be.

We can all strive and hope in the future after we are dead and gone -- things will change, but for now stop worrying yourself about this.

As long as you are not disrespecting, being unsupportive, unwelcoming and believing stereotypes placed on Black ethnic groups (all of us have different stereotypes attached to us due to White Supremacy) that's all you can really do.

Teach your kids to love all Black folks. Encourage them to learn and be respectful to all Black ethnicities/cultures no matter what ---- but also don't be afraid to call out BS when need be.

Just make sure to support eachother when there is an opportunity to do so. But, that support is earned, and one has the right to withdraw that support.