on 55th Street cuh!:ufdup:

IYKYK

AATXAJwse6bmV90YIfmGKJOtK5JZ5ghA2XFiZvLb=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:It funny when you had black people like Omarosa trying to working with trump:mjpls: majority of the coli did not have any real problems going :pacspit: and throwing her or any other black person see working with trump:mjpls: in the :trash:.
This is NOT true wtf:mjlol:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Nah sis I get what you saying totally.

None of this has anything to do with the poster himself.

He might not really be pro-black but he still black.

That’s supposed to make him family in my book, and when you deal with family you deal with them in house.

At least that is how I was taught and how I lived the first 40 years of my life.

But I keep seeing time and again that most of us don’t really rock that way, and we only pro-black when it’s cool to be, and/or when we can profit from it.

There’s no real brotherhood.

I guess I need to understand your definition of "pro-Black" to really see if through your lens.

Also, I have to say this again -- support is earned. And if one is spewing stances that another deems unsupportive of them -- then they have the right to withdraw that support.

And whether we like it or not, they can "withdraw" and/or do more ish (like reach out to sponsors) if they want too. It's not the best look and nothing most of us would do -- but some do and will.

But, I used to be like you, but sadly the Internet opened my eyes.

Don't get me wrong, I know overall it's all love between Black people globally. But, I am no longer blind to some of the issues we have -- or sadly believe about each-other.

All we can do is try to educate and learn about eachother -- and try to make positive connections when and where we can.

Also, I don't do the bi-racial=Black thing. He's bi-racial with a White father. I will treat him as such. ADOS or not.

You should listen to The C.O.W.S. radio, it would be really beneficial to you.

‎The_C.O.W.S. on Apple Podcasts

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The Coli is a Fukery forum, I think most people see it as that.

For the guys that are actually doing some shxt for themselves this place isn't much different than watching reality TV, it's a brief distraction before we refocus on our goals and responsibilities.

This is true but I do think there's a limit.

I don't agree with most things @Ziggiy says in the Booth, or the Coliseum, but I see he's making moves for himself and moving up, just because I see him say one wild thing doesn't mean I blow up his spot and try to ruin his projects/life. shyt is wild.

Btw @Ziggiy im not trying to involve you or anything it's just an example. Keep doing your thing breh I actually have watched some of your series

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I guess I need to understand your definition of "pro-Black" to really see if through your lens.

Also, I have to say this again -- support is earned. And if one is spewing stances that another deems unsupportive of them -- then they have the right to withdraw that support.

And whether we like it or not, they can "withdraw" and/or do more ish (like reach out to sponsors) if they want too. It's not the best look and nothing most of us would do -- but some do and will.

Don't get me wrong, I know overall it's all love between Black people globally. But, I am no longer blind to some of the issues we have -- or sadly believe about each-other.

All we can do is try to educate and learn about eachother -- and try to make positive connections when and where we can.

Also, I don't do the bi-racial=Black thing. He's bi-racial with a White father. I will treat him as such. ADOS or not.

Me being pro-black means no matter what, I’m not going to do anything to make another black man’s life harder than what it already is, whether I agree with them, like them, whatever.

I don’t have to support, appreciate, or even acknowledge what you’re doing, but I would NEVER do anything to put another black man in prison or stop him from feeding his black wife and black children.

The only exception is people who earn their living off purposely harming any group of people, white, black, or whoever.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

What do you think about Dr. Tommy Curry :sas1:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You nikkas think I give a fukk what y’all think :pachaha:

tell em watch his mouth bout my city next time. Gave him plenty of chances to change his comments