The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
BTW that thread tho

source.gif

Yeahhhhhh...I'm just going to force myself to eat some bad leaves and play some Minecraft and some shyt because whooo boy:picard:.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I agree with you except for this part cause me and you did some business offline before and you came back to thecoli calling your fool ass throwing threats talking about you was gonna "expose" me because you got mad at me for something completely unrelated. Only thing that made you back down was when I told you that I had all your information down to your literal address and names of family members cause part of my job is actually investigating ppl. Then you started to rethink some things.:stopitslime:

But this is the coli where hypocrisy is just a way of life.:stopitslime:
:russ: These guys are such hypocrites

Daps
Oh no doubt. And I definitely believe you because breh is from where I live and he tried to get on some tough guy shyt one time like I'm really trying to fight nikkas from the internet about some internet shyt :heh:

Yeah man. Breh, I had my finger hovering over the nuclear button for this nicca. I was about to rain hellfire down on this fools life, he don't know how close he came to it. My literal job requires me to investigate ppl. I was about to ruin this man whole career LITERALLY. I had to take a break and come back cause this fool had me so heated. I came to the conclusion that he ain't even worth it

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You still not understanding.

There are many different forms of "pro-Black."

For instance, I love all Black folks no matter where you from. I do my best to be respectful, supportive, and welcoming of them, their struggles, families, cultures, ethnic group, ancestors, etc.

And I am always going to support and wish another Black person(race) well.

But, I'm pro-Black American first. Just like other Black ethnic groups are. There is nothing wrong with that -- it's natural to put family first. We all can find ways to support each other, while still putting yourself/fam first.

But, he is/was claiming to be "pro-Black" just to get over on each other. That's what you are not seeing and/or understanding. He aint pro-Black in any form. It's a sales/marketing ploy.

This man is bi-racial who clearly identifies more with his non-Black side and views Black people out that lens. Therefore, he inherently identifies with, believes and respects White Supremacist.

Nah sis I get what you saying totally.

None of this has anything to do with the poster himself.

He might not really be pro-black but he still black.

That’s supposed to make him family in my book, and when you deal with family you deal with them in house.

At least that is how I was taught and how I lived the first 40 years of my life.

But I keep seeing time and again that most of us don’t really rock that way, and we only pro-black when it’s cool to be, and/or when we can profit from it.

There’s no real brotherhood.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I must have missed something but I'm guessing this about breh with the comic. I don't know what breh did but some of yall take things too far. Unless he is actively hurting fellow brehs and brehettes, there is no need to take actions similar to what OP posted. If you don't like the things he's doing/saying, just don't support him.
Taking it to that extreme reminds me of the Observe/Cole Cash situation that popped off years ago on here.