This ain’t no community.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's not about making friends, it's literally "If you don't like me, dont sabotage me."

Yeah that's why I said

Beloved they were always the enemy. Just because we all post on the same site doesn't mean we all go into it with good intentions. The one place you'll be exhausted and disappointed if you're looking for loyalty and a community feel is the internet. It's sad but you gotta lower your expectations for a bunch of people you literally do not know. Expecting everyone to move how you'd move on here is admirable but extremely unrealistic.

I'mma say it again, these people are not your friends. If you make friends cool but these people are not your friends. :yeshrug:

Treat people how you want to be treated is the motto but everyone doesn't follow it or care. It was never really about making friends but Tuck truly thought there was some type of honor or respect on here and got a rude awakening. My point is low your expectations online and you'll rarely be disappointed

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Tuck I fukk with you heavy but you been all the way outta pocket yourself lately.

If you gonna try and check people on the problack tip, you gotta accept when people do the same to you.

Keep paying attention and you’ll understand why.

This type of shyt is a prime example of why I’ve been on what I’ve been on lately.

Are we pretending to be pro-black just to get over on each other?

If that’s the case, then I’m going to expose the bullshyt for what it is, because I lived the majority of my life actually believing the bullshyt and I’m pissed about it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I have no idea what's going on.
Mullato Sands dude fukked up by hypothetically asking what if Mel Gibson directed his show

People dug into his posts as a result and found multiple posts of his praising Hitler and his "war genius"

@staticshock went and told ABC/Shark Tank about it apparently

And now @tuckdog made this finger wagging thread pretending to be on some disappointed dad shyt

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Next breh on a come up probably reading this thread on some :picard: thinking heavens I will never disclose any of my shyt to this site lest I get “exposed”.

Got coli brehs on some
giphy.gif

just waiting to destroy someone.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Mullato Sands dude fukked up by hypothetically asking what if Mel Gibson directed his show

People dug into his posts as a result and found multiple posts of his praising Hitler and his "war genius"

And now @tuckdog made this finger wagging thread pretending to be on some disappointing dad shyt

Precite the recap.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
So what’s the point of all the pro-black talk if y’all don’t live by it?
Because it's just talk on an anonymous message board man.

Sure some of us/y'all come here to build or whatever...but we can't even verify if muthafukkas are black on here:mjlol:
.....so how any pro black talk is nothing but bullshyt is beyond me.

Now I'm talking right now to what I believe is another black man about black issues ......but I don't really know if you're black do I?

Same goes for me.....
I've met a couple folk off here...but even that shyt can't be proven.....

So how much of a community can we have if we all taking refuge In anonymity?:yeshrug:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Because it's just talk on an anonymous message board man.

Sure some of us/y'all come here to build or whatever...but we can't even verify if muthafukkas are black on here:mjlol:
.....so how any pro black talk is nothing but bullshyt is beyond me.

Now I'm talking right now to what I believe is another black man about black issues ......but I don't really know if you're black do I?

Same goes for me.....
I've met a couple folk off here...but even that shyt can't be proven.....

So how much of a community can we have if we all taking refuge I'm anonymity?:yeshrug:
But the person in question has already been verified as black.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

And now @tuckdog made this finger wagging thread pretending to be on some disappointed dad shyt

sounds like static shock is a snitch

we’re advocating for snitches now?