This ain’t no community.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
They're some people on this forum I don't care for but I leave it at that. No way I'll do anything to jeopardize their money regardless of how I feel about them based on what they post on this forum.

This is how I feel but there a lot of non black folks who don't play by those rules.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not even about any of this.

I don’t even like the comic because I think it’s stupid that Heru isn’t the main character when the whole concept of the “Hero” in story telling comes from him, but that’s beside the point.

I understand we have our disagreements or whatever but when you take that to the level of trying to ruin someones lives because of it, that’s not a community.

That’s something else entirely.

There’s absolutely nothing I’ve ever seen someone say or do up here that made me feel the need to fukk up their real life because of it.

Long story short, y’all on some complete bullshyt.
I haven’t fully read thru that thread but if he’s spewing anti black shyt who cares if his life is fukked up. We be allowing mfs who don’t give a fukk about us to eat freely.

Why would you want him to thrive

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Am I lying?

What service is a covert trap for nikkas that are already the most marginalized group of people on the planet really providing?
I fuks wit u but gatdamn I miss that thread holy shyt that’s some punk ass shyt tf
These niccas some snakes

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I haven’t fully read thru that thread but if he’s spewing anti black shyt who cares if his life is fukked up. We be allowing mfs who don’t give a fukk about us to eat freely.

The only thing I’ve seen people complain about is him wanting to work with Mel Gibson and making a comment about gays in Atlanta.

You that invested in either of those topics to block another black man from getting paid?

A black man that’s making a living teaching black history to black children?

I can’t believe I’m really having this conversation with other black men.

Might be time for another break from here..

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall keep saying the "the internet isn't real" when in fact it is very real. Getting canceled is a real thing....get brought up on cyber bullying charges are a real thing. I mean we are in the technology Era so saying that the internet isn't real doesn't make sense imo

The way people talk online...man if they spoke like that in the flesh; humanity would kill itself one by one.

I'm sorry to say this but the internet is very real

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You're right this isn't a community, it's a social case of crabs in a barrel mentality on full display

That guy has something going for him or somebody can have something they want and instead of fixing themselves they'll do what they can to destroy it. You notice how the first thought isn't to clown him and leave it at that, it's a low vibration thought to destroy what he's dedicated his life to build.

It's a lot like rappers saying when you make it don't go back where you came from, well you see that applies to the internet too.

At the same time he should've been smarter. I'm over here steady working on my own empire and I know better than to share it on here, even though I don't have anything flagrant as hiring racists. Cac this, calling for genocide on low income people, non FBA/ADOS whatever the fukk, your business is going to be traced back to this hell hole with a simple search

But he probably thought he was around family since many of yall broke bread with him, so he never thought yall would flip and set out to destroy him like this. Now look. If you reading this I hope you end up alright nikka and thanks for the reminder.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Yall keep saying the "the internet isn't real" when in fact it is very real. Getting canceled is a real thing....get brought up on cyber bullying charges are a real thing. I mean we are in the technology Era so saying that the internet isn't real doesn't make sense imo

The way people talk online...man if they spoke like that in the flesh then humanity would kill itself one by one.

I'm sorry to say this but the internet is very real
People have made whole careers off the internet and people are still saying that

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I totally agree. No ONE needs to be trying to ruin this man's life -- nor his career/company.

But, he must also understand this in the INTERNET -- and when running a business. Especially one that was seeded by claiming to be "unapologetically Black" -- one must STFU and/or make sure everything you post aligns with that claim.

And if one doesn't choose to do so -- then expect issues like this to arrive.

Many Black folks take our representation and "pro-black" stance very seriously - and don't like for one to use / abuse and fake a connection for ones progression.

What did he say?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Dude is black owned and operated, promoted through Black forums and avenues, invested by black people, invested with a black man on Shark Tank, Getting more black avenues through black people like Charlamagne, Envy and Yee. I don't cosign what he said but his actions have been pretty fukking black.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I feel you OP, I've been crying nonstop ever since Cac Sands got exposed. :mjcry:

Leave our coli hero alone!!!:sadbron::damn: so what he's a c00n, he's our c00n!!

chris-crocker-britney.gif

wait wait wait

@BlaccSands ??? The comic book dude?? He a c00n ?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You right cousin :francis:

I at least would like to think if we all supposed to be related in some distant kinda of way there’s certain lines that wouldn’t be crossed, especially with all the fake ass “pro-black” shyt that pops up.

The site I mentioned earlier was a black site too. None of that mattered. :francis:

I guess being on message boards in college and the type of board it was showed be the dark side of Al Gore's internet very early. Once I realized a simple disagreement could have someone at my door or trying to ruin my life, I realized mfs are unhinged and all online beefs/situations don't stay there. Remember, everyone on here is just a username and avatar. They can create whatever persona they want until the curtain is pulled back

LameHelpfulHermitcrab-max-1mb.gif