Oh yes he is my friend indeed

giphy.gif

shout out to @the cac mamba

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I really respect you @tuckdog you know that. And I understand why you have the stance you have on supporting that man.

But, sometimes it is necessary to call out people like that.

I'm all for him getting money - but I'm not down for someone using Black people and our desire for representation --- for a comeup - while believing and spewing anti-Black ish - and being so disconnected from those who help seed him up to openly say many things he does.

He needs to be open and honest about himself and his beliefs - especially when it comes to being Black and his views surrounding our many cultures and ethnic groups.

I think we all need to lay off dude. What is done in the dark will come to light. For now, all we can do is support from the sidelines and hope he learns from this. I pray this doesn't make him more anti-Black.

It’s not even about any of this.

I don’t even like the comic because I think it’s stupid that Heru isn’t the main character when the whole concept of the “Hero” in story telling comes from him, but that’s beside the point.

I understand we have our disagreements or whatever but when you take that to the level of trying to ruin someones lives because of it, that’s not a community.

That’s something else entirely.

There’s absolutely nothing I’ve ever seen someone say or do up here that made me feel the need to fukk up their real life because of it.

Long story short, y’all on some complete bullshyt.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
You gotta evolve

Squirrel turned into @Flying Squirrel so he can adapt and overcome

I think it's time for you to do the same :lupe:

I don't think the Coli is ready for me to evolve into drop bear:huhldup:. I'm like Pikachu, I'm holding my shyt in for 10 seasons to avoid such drama:lupe:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I must have missed something but I'm guessing this about breh with the comic. I don't know what breh did but some of yall take things too far. Unless he is actively hurting fellow brehs and brehettes, there is no need to take actions similar to what OP posted. If you don't like the things he's doing/saying, just don't support him.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I really respect you @tuckdog you know that. And I understand why you have the stance you have on supporting that man.

But, sometimes it is necessary to call out people like that.

I'm all for him getting money - but I'm not down for someone using Black people and our desire for representation --- for a comeup - while believing and spewing anti-Black ish - and being so disconnected from those who help seed him up to openly say many things he does.

He needs to be open and honest about himself and his beliefs - especially when it comes to being seen as Black and his views surrounding our many cultures and ethnic groups.

I think we all need to lay off dude. What is done in the dark will come to light. For now, all we can do is support from the sidelines and hope he learns from this. I pray this doesn't make him more anti-Black.

If you disagree with him you call him out and attempt to correct him and hope he’s open to correction. but sending emails to execs to try and ruin him is some real first class hatin ass shyt.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a bunch of nikkas sitting around waiting for each other to fukk up so y’all can get a brief moment of excitement in your otherwise pathetic lives.

@staticshock especially is a complete piece of shyt that needs to be permanently banned from here asap.

Bozo weren't you calling for war with black immigrants :dwillhuh: blacksands ain't FBA so which is it? or you're off your meds again?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Just a bunch of nikkas sitting around waiting for each other to fukk up so y’all can get a brief moment of excitement in your otherwise pathetic lives.

@staticshock especially is a complete piece of shyt that needs to be permanently banned from here asap.
Wowwwwww yeah thats some foul shyt:mjtf: