This ain’t no community.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Bozo weren't you calling for war with black immigrants :dwillhuh: blacksands ain't FBA so which is it? or you're off your meds again?

Black sands is ADOS, made a post years ago stating that and I noticed he got attacked in that thread.

And I’m noticing most of the people attacking him now aren’t.

@kamalaharris and @staticshock are both Nigerian.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
It’s not even about any of this.

I don’t even like the comic because I think it’s stupid that Heru isn’t the main character when the whole concept of the “Hero” in story telling comes from him, but that’s beside the point.

I understand we have our disagreements or whatever but when you take that to the level of trying to ruin someones lives because of it, that’s not a community.

That’s something else entirely.

There’s absolutely nothing I’ve ever seen someone say or do up here that made me feel the need to fukk up their real life because of it.

Long story short, y’all on some complete bullshyt.

I totally agree. No ONE needs to be trying to ruin this man's life -- nor his career/company.

But, he must also understand this in the INTERNET -- and when running a business. Especially one that was seeded by claiming to be "unapologetically Black" -- one must STFU and/or make sure everything you post aligns with that claim.

And if one doesn't choose to do so -- then expect issues like this to arrive.

Many Black folks take our representation and "pro-black" stance very seriously - and don't like for one to use / abuse and fake a connection for ones progression.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Good luck:mjlol:. We some stubborn asses. You spending thousands of dollars on eucalyptus leaves only for the marsupial to be like:

nope-pic-12.gif

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s not even about any of this.

I don’t even like the comic because I think it’s stupid that Heru isn’t the main character when the whole concept of the “Hero” in story telling comes from him, but that’s beside the point.

I understand we have our disagreements or whatever but when you take that to the level of trying to ruin someones lives because of it, that’s not a community.

That’s something else entirely.

There’s absolutely nothing I’ve ever seen someone say or do up here that made me feel the need to fukk up their real life because of it.

Long story short, y’all on some complete bullshyt.

I hope and pray you never do. I've been on a few message boards and I've witnessed some true scumbag stuff. I've seen people dox people, show up at their jobs ready to fight. Call their jobs to get them fired, call CPS to get their kids taken away, interfere with marriages etc. It's sad but once you realize these people are not your friends and never were, you'll move differently.

Some people cannot leave stuff on the board. They thrive off of misery online and irl. On previous sites I've met some great people who've become real life friends and we talk everyday but for the most part just log in, play around, and log out

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I totally agree. No ONE needs to be trying to ruin this man's life -- nor his career/company.

But, he must also understand this in the INTERNET -- and when running a business. Especially one that was seeded by claiming to be "unapologetically Black" -- one must STFU and/or make sure everything you post aligns with that claim.

And if one doesn't choose to do so -- then expect issues like this to arrive.

Many Black folks take our representation and "pro-black" stance very seriously - and don't like for one to use / abuse and fake a connection for ones progression.

I understand all this sis, and agree with most of it.

But in this case I ain’t trying to hear it.

If we a community, we address our issues in the community.

Once you take it outside of that you’re my enemy and I ain’t trying to hear nothing from you but pain.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Nah some y'all get mad when ppl start putting their foot down calling you out for saying/doing some of the most appalling, outlandish, insulting, goofy-ass, oddball shyt ever said and some of that shyt can't just be waved off as “another day in TLR”.

I don't know if you guys are doing shyt for kicks or y'all really some twisted head ass mf's.

In regards to trying to sabotage a person's dreams and career, I don't get into all that so you ain't got to worry about me cause I'm not into destroying ppl's lives but...

As I said before, there's a lot of “strange” ass nikkas on here that need to be addressed accordingly and that's all I'm gonna say on this matter, I've had enough.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I understand all this sis, and agree with most of it.

But in this case I ain’t trying to hear it.

If we a community, we address our issues in the community.

Once you take it outside of that you’re my enemy and I ain’t trying to hear nothing from you but pain.

Beloved they were always the enemy. Just because we all post on the same site doesn't mean we all go into it with good intentions. The one place you'll be exhausted and disappointed if you're looking for loyalty and a community feel is the internet. It's sad but you gotta lower your expectations for a bunch of people you literally do not know. Expecting everyone to move how you'd move on here is admirable but extremely unrealistic.

I'mma say it again, these people are not your friends. If you make friends cool but these people are not your friends. :yeshrug:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also it’s easy to point at conservatives and identify their flavor of fascism.

It’s much harder to call out the lefts flavor and its running rampant.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
All I got to say about this thread is that "the internet is not real". I live by the motto from the early 2000s, and still use it to this very day. Yes, there's folks on here and everywhere that are the lowest of the low or have opinions that are questionable, but the grim reality is that they will never change.

Yet, its all on you to keep it bouncing or get involved in some shyt that will jeopardize your own sanity.

Bottom line, its all binary code with words. Look at it that way and this forum will just be what it is. Look deep into it, it ends up being real life for no damn reason.