This ain’t no community.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I understand all this sis, and agree with most of it.

But in this case I ain’t trying to hear it.

If we a community, we address our issues in the community.

Once you take it outside of that you’re my enemy and I ain’t trying to hear nothing from you but pain.
some brehs are just pure poison

its no mystery as to why the only person i have on ignore on this forum is the individual you've made the thread about

and I'm not even the ignoring type

:francis:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I understand all this sis, and agree with most of it.

But in this case I ain’t trying to hear it.

If we a community, we address out issues in the community.

Once you take it outside of that you’re my enemy and I trying to hear nothing from you but pain.

Thanks for listening and understanding.

But, personally I don't believe there is a single Black "community" -- on this website nor in real life. There are MANY Black communities -- and we are not cohesive nor have the same goals/agendas/issues. We should strive to be more cohesive and supportive - but that is a life-long, ongoing process.

I don't agree with dude reaching out to ABC and any one else -- but one can't expect one who felt disrespected or whatever else to not take it there. He's not his friend, family -- and clearly they are not apart of eachother's "community."

So, therefore the Blacksands dude is now aware to be more mindful about the things he spews and posts -- cause everybody aint your friend - nor will put up with or give you a second chance when you talking crazy.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You not supposed to be on the Coli if you got your life in order and stuff to lose breh

Its pretty sad that people feel this way but there is a lot of truth to what you posted. I like coming to the coli cause I enjoy being around people who can relate to being black.

I've been on forums for a good minute now and I hate talking like this but I guess I'm pretty successful and by coli standards I'm 666 (6'4 in shape, aws/kubernetescertified, softeware engineer, make well over 6 figures and honestly I barely work)

But as I always mention on here a few years ago I was in a different position and barely making it(of course I show receipts). I try to show those that are down and out that you don't have to stay this way but unfortunately some people love comfort and complaining about others...

I love coming here because I feel like I'm with my people online but yeah a lot of people here love to be involved in drama or create it

Last edited:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I hope and pray you never do. I've been on a few message boards and I've witnessed some true scumbag stuff. I've seen people dox people, show up at their jobs ready to fight. Call their jobs to get them fired, call CPS to get their kids taken away, interfere with marriages etc. It's sad but once you realize these people are not your friends and never were, you'll move differently.

Some people cannot leave stuff on the board. They thrive off of misery online and irl. On previous sites I've met some great people who've become real life friends and we talk everyday but for the most part just log in, play around, and log out

the bold is gospel.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Beloved they were always the enemy. Just because we all post on the same site doesn't mean we all go into it with good intentions. The one place you'll be exhausted and disappointed if you're looking for loyalty and a community feel is the internet. It's sad but you gotta lower your expectations for a bunch of people you literally do not know. Expecting everyone to move how you'd move on here is admirable but extremely unrealistic.

I'mma say it again, these people are not your friends. If you make friends cool but these people are not your friends. :yeshrug:

You right cousin :francis:

I at least would like to think if we all supposed to be related in some distant kinda of way there’s certain lines that wouldn’t be crossed, especially with all the fake ass “pro-black” shyt that pops up.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Beloved they were always the enemy. Just because we all post on the same site doesn't mean we all go into it with good intentions. The one place you'll be exhausted and disappointed if you're looking for loyalty and a community feel is the internet. It's sad but you gotta lower your expectations for a bunch of people you literally do not know. Expecting everyone to move how you'd move on here is admirable but extremely unrealistic.

I'mma say it again, these people are not your friends. If you make friends cool but these people are not your friends. :yeshrug:

more gospel

I fukk with the coli but I don't fukk with the coli (I cant truly trust or know an avatar)

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All I got to say about this thread is that "the internet is not real". I live by the motto from the early 2000s, and still use it to this very day. Yes, there's folks on here and everywhere that are the lowest of the low or have opinions that are questionable, but the grim reality is that they will never change.

Yet, its all on you to keep it bouncing or get involved in some shyt that will jeopardize your own sanity.

Bottom line, its all binary code with words. Look at it that way and this forum will just be what it is. Look deep into it, it ends up being real life for no damn reason.

Exactly...its not that serious

I mean I'm black batman talking to a Koala :skip:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Exactly...its not that serious

I mean I'm black batman talking to a Koala :skip:

Exactly, hell I just cosplay as Batman the other day:

R.5e7f98b3577dea1180515a9a8c88b64b