This ain’t no community.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you except for this part cause me and you did some business offline before and you came back to thecoli calling your fool ass throwing threats talking about you was gonna "expose" me because you got mad at me for something completely unrelated. Only thing that made you back down was when I told you that I had all your information down to your literal address and names of family members cause part of my job is actually investigating ppl. Then you started to rethink some things.:stopitslime:

But this is the coli where hypocrisy is just a way of life.:stopitslime:

Yeah man. Breh, I had my finger hovering over the nuclear button for this nicca. I was about to rain hellfire down on this fools life, he don't know how close he came to it. My literal job requires me to investigate ppl. I was about to ruin this man whole career LITERALLY. I had to take a break and come back cause this fool had me so heated. I came to the conclusion that he ain't even worth it

damn…I remember this.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nobody on this site can call anyone else racist.

Yall kill me with that.

Y’all do realize this site is looked at as the black st0rmfr0nt outside of here, right?
Black people can’t be racist, it’s literally and historically not possible. Do your research.

also you though
I just talked to that biscuits chick for the first time today, she's a racist cac, that's the only thing verified about her.
She's verified with the appropriate tag.

Post an example of her being racist breh.
Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.
Was it a community when you were coming at other black posters for years and threatening to expose/fight them, posting lies about black posters to defend an alt right white patriot stormfr*nt cac infiltrating poster??
:jbhmm:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Black people can’t be racist, it’s literally and historically not possible. Do your research.

also you though

Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.
Was it a community when you were coming at other black posters for years and threatening to expose/fight them, posting lies about black posters to defend an alt right white patriot stormfr*nt cac infiltrating poster??
:jbhmm:

You can do this same post but vocally on that little app you like? :takedat:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I might do a thread on it later but y'all notice the name of this website and what it stands for? Colosseum

What is the logo? A ancient (Greek/Roman?)- colosseum

Guess what happens in a colosseum
what occurs in it

WHO is in it... Gladiators fighters
(Index finger tapping my temple)

Think about it yo...

(coughs and passes it...)

Last edited:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Ayo check it...

BROWN SANDS

story takes place pre conquistador S America and Central America...

#Another Million dollar idea by big Asicz