This ain’t no community.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Just last week tuckdog said white people want to give us reparations but immigrants are the reason they won’t. he’s not to be taken seriously. I’m Ados/FBA or whatever their favorite acronym is this month. But he runs in every thread to call me an immigrant. That’s the character he’s decided to play so just let him have it.
Hmm. Well that’s unfortunate if true but further proves that we should be able to disagree with people without stepping outside the paint. That ADOS/FBA mess is probably my least favorite thing to discuss on here but I don’t want to destroy that brother’s life because of his views.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Gibson is racist af but he's still great at his craft.

you’re not black

the fukk does this have to do with you?

WerZWbk.png

Daps

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
The problem with the coli is there's a lot of invisible diaspora wars, toxic fukkery and crab in the bucket behavior that turns others off from participating. The coli hasn't been the same since some OG posters left plus the ladies left cause of hate for women.

Better off building a community in person. At least, you see the individual for who they are. Way easier too.

Daps
The problem with the coli is there's a lot of invisible diaspora wars, toxic fukkery and crab in the bucket behavior that turns others off from participating. The coli hasn't been the same since some OG posters left plus the ladies left cause of hate for women.

Better off building a community in person. At least, you see the individual for who they are. Way easier too.

You can't forget some of the white guys on here too. I'm not trying to single them out but we can't act like there isn't an element of racism that some of them have that would make them, if they see a black person doing well, dare I say better than them, it would make them jealous and want to see us fall too.

Sad truth is we get hate from not only other races but ourselves too.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Just yesterday, this punk was trying to pretend like he had me on ignore and that's why he wasn't addressing what I said:mjlol: that should tell you everything you need to know

@papa surf @Aveda @ShaneTheRogue @semicko82

I use to like bro as a poster too.

Until 1 day he threatened to fight me irl over Donald F'N Trump of all people.

I made a thread about the applications of UV lights could have in killing the Rona and a bunch of trolls derailed the thread. I made a general comment dissing Trump supporters and this nikka got aggy. The only one to get heated if i remember correctly. Was talking about pull up and shyt... Over Trump. He lives a 10hr drive away smh. But Im sure he knew that my location should be visible in my profile.

And then after that he develops some intense anti-Black immigrant persona. Not even immigrants in general.

Dude don't stand for shyt Im pretty sure he was on his pan-Africanist bag when he 1st started posting.

And has the nerve to call out the community when he goes out of his way to make non-US Blacks feel unwelcomed on this board as well as America in general.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps