This ain’t no community.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to like bro as a poster too.

Until 1 day he threatened to fight me irl over Donald F'N Trump of all people.

I made a thread about the applications of UV lights could have in killing the Rona and a bunch of trolls derailed the thread. I made a general comment dissing Trump supporters and this nikka got aggy. The only one to get heated if i remember correctly. Was talking about pull up and shyt... Over Trump. He lives a 10hr drive away smh. But Im sure he knew that my location should be visible in my profile.

And then after that he develops some intense anti-Black immigrant persona. Not even immigrants in general.

Dude don't stand for shyt Im pretty sure he was on his pan-Africanist bag when he 1st started posting.

And has the nerve to call out the community when he goes out of his way to make non-US Blacks feel unwelcomed on this board as well as America in general.
I thought dude was cool until he came off as a hypocritical know it all.
One minute you on some pro black shyt, the next minute you talking about pull up. :patrice:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
dude had absolutely NO rebuttal so instead he changed his name/avi and came back feeling strong lmaooo
There's actually a very easy way out for breh. He should acknowledge his faults, dead whatever problems he's had with other brehs, and promise to lead by example and do better.

That would show everyone how problems within this community should be solved, instead of going outside of it to try and ruin someone in real life.

Just my $0.02

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's actually a very easy way out for breh. He should acknowledge his faults, dead whatever problems he's had with other brehs, and promise to lead by example and do better.

That would show everyone how problems within this community should be solved, instead of going outside of it to try and ruin someone in real life.

Just my $0.02

that would require sincerity…dude just wanted a “platinum” thread :skip:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
that would require sincerity…dude just wanted a “platinum” thread :skip:
Maybe, but I agree with the the point of the thread. The blacksands breh has had some questionable opinions and theres a discussion to be had about it, but going to brehs investors to try and fukk up his livelihood over it is some foul shyt. Especially considering the fact that breh probably isnt the only black person invested in that project that could be affected.

Maybe breh wasn't the right messenger, but I agree with the message.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe, but I agree with the the point of the thread. The blacksands breh has had some questionable opinions and theres a discussion to be had about it, but going to brehs investors to try and fukk up his livelihood over it is some foul shyt. Especially considering the fact that breh probably isnt the only black person invested in that project that could be affected.

ya I’ve always felt that way about exposals, etc. in general on these type of forums…keep it in-house and if you really don’t fukk with somebody then don’t fukk with them…BUT I also understand that’s not how it works realistically…I’ve seen marriages, political aspirations, businesses ruined bcuz dudes shared too much and more importantly didn’t know when to shut the fukk up and log off for a bit once things got nasty…unfortunately folks will go above and beyond tho and contact spouses, family members, jobs, etc. it’s more realistic to shield yourself, protect your interests imo

Daps

I said this myself. I agree with the message. It just had me like :dwillhuh::skip: when I saw who the messenger was.

Daps
ya I’ve always felt that way about exposals, etc. in general on these type of forums…keep it in-house and if you really don’t fukk with somebody then don’t fukk with them…BUT I also understand that’s not how it works realistically…I’ve seen marriages, political aspirations, businesses ruined bcuz dudes shared too much and more importantly didn’t know when to shut the fukk up and log off for a bit once things got nasty…unfortunately folks will go above and beyond tho and contact spouses, family members, jobs, etc. it’s more realistic to shield yourself, protect your interests imo

I remember the first time I saw a marriage implode in real time on thecoli.

Why would let your significant other even know about the coli? Why are yall discussing your relationships in posts? Wait he beats you? Wait you cheated on him with another coli breh?

:damn::damn::damn:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I remember the first time I saw a marriage implode in real time on thecoli.

Why would let your significant other even know about the coli? Why are yall discussing your relationships in posts? Wait he beats you? Wait you cheated on him with another coli breh?

:damn::damn::damn:
That thread was fukking wild, but it was all kept inhouse, affair partner and all.

:youngsabo:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

Just my $0.02

Im missing posts.

What am I getting myself out of exactly?

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps