Thirst no longer, brehs... MOLLYWATR launched over the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its amazing to see nikkas support this ****** simply because he's attempting to make money.....

no regard given to the fact that his scam is playing off a unhealthy childish allure people have to a drug

no regard given to the fact that this ****** never speaks on the quality of the product he's pushing.........

No questions asked about the quality of the product he's pushing from you all smh......

no regard given to the fact that the ****** is clearly overcharging (double the price of smart water) for his low quality h20 in the bottle that glows in the dark

no regard given to the fact that this ****** is a c00n who doesnt even interact with negros in real life....

nah...........lets just get behind him cause he's tryin to get to the money....

its a shame.......

this mindstate right here is why nikkas are where they are in society.

fTojgJC.png

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He doesn't associate with black people so why should black people feel obligated or be shamed into supporting him?:yeshrug:
so he should force relationships w/ black people just to keep it real?

Im not waiting for black people to show up before I start doing what I want to do with my life (especially in business). Once you get out there (life/business) you see there arent that many of us out there.
What you are saying is common w/ black people, and it does nothing but hold us back.

Daps
Reppin
London

Im not waiting for black people to show up before I start doing what I want to do with my life (especially in business). Once you get out there (life/business) you see there arent that many of us out there.
What you are saying is common w/ black people, and it does nothing but hold us back.

I'm not saying that he needs to force relationships with black people, what I am saying is that black people needn't feel the need to support somebody who has nothing to do with them and shows no desire to do so.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
My internet worlds collided with Molly Watr yesterday. DJ Z-Trip posted a pic of it on his Facebook page yesterday.

It was rather
TomsMindBlown.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is a perfect example of why not too many people should be taken serious on this board.

Cats cant see themselves doing shyt w/ their life (outside of working for someone else), so in their mind it doesnt make sense how someone else who they deem just like them can be trying to get theirs.
I mean, someone actually said he wasnt in any pictures w/ black people like it was an argument against him :heh: .

Over the years The Nigerean has offended a lot of people with his self loathing comments toward black people.Why should we feel the need to support this him just cause he is black?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey man, some people are racist. I let karma sort em out. The guy that was quoted, for instance, has muscular dystrophy and can't use the bottom half of his body. Eventually it will spread to his other appendages, then eventually his internal organs. While he's wasting away, using his remaining years to call some stranger on the internet the n-word I'll be steadily building my empire. :yeshrug:

I dunno... I catch a lot of racist heat on this forum as well. I just assume the ones dishing it out don't really have much going on with their lives. That's usually the case with racist people.

thats the best way to look at it...

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

I'm not saying that he needs to force relationships with black people, what I am saying is that black people needn't feel the need to support somebody who has nothing to do with them and shows no desire to do so.
:whoa: I think we need to dead this idea that I don't associate with Black people.

This past weekend Black people were a part of my crew 100% of the time.

From when I received the shipment:

To when I was promoting it:

Dude would just whip out his Macbook and put on sets for us while we were chillin' in our provisional HQ.:

DJ Glitter Magik even supplied girls:

So yeah, there are plenty of Black people involved in this operation apart from myself. Not that it matters... but yeah, that's what the situation is.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:whoa: I think we need to dead this idea that I don't associate with Black people.

This past weekend Black people were a part of my crew 100% of the time.

From when I received the shipment:

970559_415741701867205_947154400_n.jpg
[/URL]

:leon:

I am quite suprised at that pic. I didn't think the product existed in a tangible manner. that being said, when can I cop some at 7-11, jewel's, food 4 less, or costco?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I knew I wasn't wrong when I said the Nigerian is the realist poster on this bytch

Status
Not open for further replies.