Thirst no longer, brehs... MOLLYWATR launched over the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Pardon? I don't understand what you're trying to say. I'm not out to bamboozle anybody. :whoa:

oh so then you....

TAP-DANCING-SAPATEADO-SHOES.gif

I see. :uhhuh:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
@The Nigerian how was the party i couldnt get free until late as hell did you hit up The Works rave my boy told me it was jumpin til like 10 am

Last edited by a moderator:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Pardon? I don't understand what you're trying to say. I'm not out to bamboozle anybody. :whoa:

Man, he saying they calling you a ****** and you just going to sit back and take that shyt.

They laughing at you and yo water.

Look at your resume though. You all for that bamboozle face.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
umm... Nigerian they calling you a ****** on that opa forum..you cool with that?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This thread is a perfect example of why not too many people should be taken serious on this board.

Cats cant see themselves doing shyt w/ their life (outside of working for someone else), so in their mind it doesnt make sense how someone else who they deem just like them can be trying to get theirs.
I mean, someone actually said he wasnt in any pictures w/ black people like it was an argument against him :heh: .

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
its amazing to see nikkas support this nikka simply because he's attempting to make money.....

no regard given to the fact that his scam is playing off a unhealthy childish allure people have to a drug

no regard given to the fact that this nikka never speaks on the quality of the product he's pushing.........

No questions asked about the quality of the product he's pushing from you all smh......

no regard given to the fact that the nikka is clearly overcharging (double the price of smart water) for his low quality h20 in the bottle that glows in the dark

no regard given to the fact that this nikka is a c00n who doesnt even interact with negros in real life....

nah...........lets just get behind him cause he's tryin to get to the money....

its a shame.......

this mindstate right here is why nikkas are where they are in society.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
umm... Nigerian they calling you a ****** on that opa forum..you cool with that?
Hey man, some people are racist. I let karma sort em out. The guy that was quoted, for instance, has muscular dystrophy and can't use the bottom half of his body. Eventually it will spread to his other appendages, then eventually his internal organs. While he's wasting away, using his remaining years to call some stranger on the internet the n-word I'll be steadily building my empire. :yeshrug:

I dunno... I catch a lot of racist heat on this forum as well. I just assume the ones dishing it out don't really have much going on with their lives. That's usually the case with racist people.

Status
Not open for further replies.