Thirst no longer, brehs... MOLLYWATR launched over the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are a strange dude...... but congratulations and I hope you sell tons of product

Daps
Reppin
London
Why does this dude not address the perfectly reasonable questions directed at him, not to mention the fact that he doesn't even seem to acknowledge those supporting his business venture. You're all throwing around the term crabs in a barrel but I haven't seen this dude in one photo with another black person. Furthermore he's getting free advertising here with all the hype people are feeding him yet I don't see any gratitude, there are advertisements at the top of the page that are being paid for so he should count himself lucky that the admins allow him to spam these boards with this stuff.

:why: And why is this dude posting on a board where people are calling him the n word without any sort of repercussion?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Good luck breh
fTojgJC.png

Daps
No info as the bottled source? Most bottled water has "bottled at ___ source."

I think the gross ones that are bottled at the city plant or what ever that's called.. Municipal Water Supply

This Nestle bottled water says
"Source: Public Water Supply, Dallas, TX.
2672173930_b23b431657_o.jpg

JIcmxbP.png

:skip: So basically, they're selling tap water.

Imma start looking at water bottles to see if Im drinking $3 dollar tap water.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Why does this dude not address the perfectly reasonable questions directed at him, not to mention the fact that he doesn't even seem to acknowledge those supporting his business venture. You're all throwing around the term crabs in a barrel but I haven't seen this dude in one photo with another black person. Furthermore he's getting free advertising here with all the hype people are feeding him yet I don't see any gratitude, there are advertisements at the top of the page that are being paid for so he should count himself lucky that the admins allow him to spam these boards with this stuff.

:why: And why is this dude posting on a board where people are calling him the n word without any sort of repercussion?

My feeling exactly

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:mindblown: why the fukk would he tell you where he gets his supply from? does that even make sense.

hey guys I get my special sauce from chennai, india, factory called sikhs parlor. feel free to check it out and then undercut me 6 months from now. :heh:

edit: he should tell us the filter method tho. I mean its going to be on the bottle anyway (by law).

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: why the fukk would he tell you where he gets his supply from? does that even make sense.

hey guys I get my special sauce from chennai, india, factory called sikhs parlor. feel free to check it out and then undercut me 6 months from now. :heh:

asking where the spring water comes from or how it's filtered isn't unreasonable. most water companies put that on their bottle.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
So skinny, white demon wenches gonna lame up my parties if I supply this shyt? :smugJGL:

Status
Not open for further replies.