Thirst no longer, brehs... MOLLYWATR launched over the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
300605_413618608746181_2043476045_n.jpg

:skip:

Daps
As usual, you won't say where to cop. I've said it before, I'm in Chicago, let me know what club/lounge/store I can go get highdrated at :shaq2:

Go to your favorite place to get turnt-up and demand that they stock MOLLYWATR so that you too can get 'drated.

Seriously, breh, do you have ANY spots under contract?

nikkas want to support, but we ain't gonna be your upaid salesmen...without even had sampled the product. We ain't even asking for free samples, just let us know where we can go to try some out.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

nikkas want to support, but we ain't gonna be your upaid salesmen...without even had sampled the product. We ain't even asking for free samples, just let us know where we can go to try some out.

real shyt. I'd try it if I saw it at the store. there's still no tangible proof that said product even exist tho.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

If you're in Detroit I know they have some at LiV and at Flat 151.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
No info as the bottled source? Most bottled water has "bottled at ___ source."

I think the gross ones that are bottled at the city plant or what ever that's called.. Municipal Water Supply

This Nestle bottled water says
"Source: Public Water Supply, Dallas, TX.
2672173930_b23b431657_o.jpg

JIcmxbP.png

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

Sample? :wut:

nikka its WATER :Obeezy:

fukk is wrong with you hating ass negroes :what:? Go drink some tap water and calm your debbie downer ass down :snoop:

Daps
Sample? :wut:

nikka its WATER :Obeezy:

fukk is wrong with you hating ass negroes :what:? Go drink some tap water and calm your debbie downer ass down :snoop:

Asking where you can go try the product out = hating? :dahell:
Does your dumbass realize that going to a club and ordering it is SUPPORTING?

And all water doesn't taste the same, dummy. From tap water to bottled water. There's parts of this country where tap water is :scusthov: and other parts where it's :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.