Think tank talk: What would be a reason for the Democrats or Republicans to give Ados Reparations

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Daps
That's unacceptable

He has also made comments celebrating about my family that passed from the virus. I hope you give him the ban that he obviously wants.

No matter how much I disagree with anyone on this site, I don't wish death on anyone ESPECIALLY with the fact that in 2020, so many people are dying from this virus

The fact that he would even say something like that just because we don't agree on politics shows how evil he is.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
African Americans are the ones holding this country together

And the Ados movement is catching fire...

They would have to sell out ever Negro or start building interment camps because eventually we will get tired of the new Lexus and digital cable:mjlit:

Why is that:mjpls:

That’s why I say what is a democratic solution

Black people have no leverage. They aren't lobbying,they aren't financially backing people running for office. The sad part is that the most leverage black people have in America is the NFL and NBA. That needs to change before anything.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He has also made comments celebrating about my family that passed from the virus. I hope you give him the ban that he obviously wants.

No matter how much I disagree with anyone on this site, I don't wish death on anyone ESPECIALLY with the fact that in 2020, so many people are dying from this virus

The fact that he would even say something like that just because we don't agree on politics shows how evil he is.

Nah it goes behind disagreeing on politics. You antagonize people and nobody tryna hear the shyt you talking when you voted for John McCain

That doesn't justify mocking your family dying from Covid though.

He will be back but this is his final warning for that type of shyt

Daps
Nah it goes behind disagreeing on politics. You antagonize people and nobody tryna hear the shyt you talking when you voted for John McCain

That doesn't justify mocking your family dying from Covid though.

He will be back but this is his final warning for that type of shyt

Me telling people that we should vote Trump out of office is antagonizing people?:skip:

I don't care if somebody voted for McCain, Bush and Dole. That ain't the same as voting for Trump.

Heck, Colin Powell is a republican who voted for other republicans, and even he realizes that Trump is an existential threat who needs to get voted out.

Only person I antagonized (on purpose) was you, and that was cause you antagonized me first. :pachaha: But it's all good

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Me telling people that we should vote Trump out of office is antagonizing people?:skip:

I don't care if somebody voted for McCain, Bush and Dole. That ain't the same as voting for Trump.

Heck, Colin Powell is a republican who voted for other republicans, and even he realizes that Trump is an existential threat who needs to get voted out.

Only person I antagonized (on purpose) was you, and that was cause you antagonized me first. :pachaha: But it's all good

:francis:

I don't have an issue with you. You come across as functionally retarded in some of our back and forths but you seem like a good dude. Definitely not doing anything to warrant that sort of foul shyt

Daps

I don't have an issue with you. You come across as functionally retarded in some of our back and forths but you seem like a good dude. Definitely not doing anything to warrant that sort of foul shyt

I honestly had felt the same way about you :mjlol:

but it's no love lost, breh. I'm good with you if you're good with me.

And I believe the same thing about you: I think you're a good dude. We just disagree on some things but I know your heart is in the right place when it comes to the reparations topic. I just disagree with you on how we go about getting it.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America

are you talking to me

Edit: y’all must have deleted some messages

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Those that say ADOS aren’t doing the work, and don’t have people running for positions in politics are lying. It’s amazing how those deep into political conversation just sit back and lie, and do it so easily. Apparently ADOS is maga, they’re conservative, etc. Even though, both Yvette and Tone have shouted to the moon that they are Democrats and will vote Democrat. It pretty much just comes down to posters and people being upset that a group of people would have the gall to ask for anything. They just want you to shut up and vote. I just sit on here and watch it.

Anyways, I’m voting for a GA senator candidate that is running on ADOS policies. I know a guy from Louisville just got elected into a local government position that is for ADOS.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Those that say ADOS aren’t doing the work, and don’t have people running for positions in politics are lying. It’s amazing how those deep into political conversation just sit back and lie, and do it so easily. Apparently ADOS is maga, they’re conservative, etc. Even though, both Yvette and Tone have shouted to the moon that they are Democrats and will vote Democrat. It pretty much just comes down to posters and people being upset that a group of people would have the gall to ask for anything. They just want you to shut up and vote. I just sit on here and watch it.

Anyways, I’m voting for a GA senator candidate that is running on ADOS policies. I know a guy from Louisville just got elected into a local government position that is for ADOS.
Theres a few retards have a personal problem with ADOS. They always tie us to maga even tho were fukk trump. It's completely disingenuous and pathetic at this point.