Think tank talk: What would be a reason for the Democrats or Republicans to give Ados Reparations

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I find it weird that a lot of the same people that were saying the government wont give us shyt during covid thinks that the same government will cut a check bc we deserve it.

The only way they will even think of it is if it doesn't put us in their suburban neighborhoods. Meaning they have to have 10xs as much before they give us anything. With cacs racism and classism goes hand and hand

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The end of all social programs for “minorities” that were actually intended for Blacks which the Democrats have embezzled to form a coalition.

good suggestion

Imagine how bad that sounds though

“we’re going to give black folks the money that we promised their ancestors. I know this is unfair to you, but look at it this way. No more affirmative action, no more hiring quotas”

:dead:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
It is not about a reason to give. We're owed reparations. We're going to get the reparations. It might not be now. It might not be tomorrow. But we're going to get the reparations.

Politicians giving us the reparations would be most apt. But you see that we are in a civil war right now or at least the very beginning of one.

And it won't stop until we get what we are owed. These white folks are going to get tired of killing themselves. And all we need is a reason to get you scared negroes off your ass.

ADOS, we are here now and we won't be denied.

If I robbed you, you wouldn't even try to get your shyt back :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
One way that I keep bringing up is that I would have way more respect for ADOS if they turned themselves into an actual movement and voted their members into office. From there having a political base (that would grow) and having people in various positions would give them an option to make a power move and be better positioned to make demands
They know damn well thet wouldn't get no votes that's why they won't do it :mjlol:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
You guys still think an 87% old white money political system is going to sign off on giving only black Americans money because "you're owed" it?

Good luck with that.:francis:
African Americans are the ones holding this country together

And the Ados movement is catching fire...

They would have to sell out ever Negro or start building interment camps because eventually we will get tired of the new Lexus and digital cable:mjlit:
I would love to hear some of these coli militants answer this
Why is that:mjpls:
First person that runs on reparations will lose the white vote while only getting half of the black vote :coffee:
That’s why I say what is a democratic solution

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
I find it weird that a lot of the same people that were saying the government wont give us shyt during covid thinks that the same government will cut a check bc we deserve it.

The only way they will even think of it is if it doesn't put us in their suburban neighborhoods. Meaning they have to have 10xs as much before they give us anything. With cacs racism and classism goes hand and hand
We can get it done. We just need power in numbers meaning enough of us are on code

The end of all social programs for “minorities” that were actually intended for Blacks which the Democrats have embezzled to form a coalition.
Yeah they shafted us that Makes Black Americans truly special because they dumped every minorities on us and they still choose to attack us to this day.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
good suggestion

Imagine how bad that sounds though

“we’re going to give black folks the money that we promised their ancestors. I know this is unfair to you, but look at it this way. No more affirmative action, no more hiring quotas”

:dead:

In reality it’d be hilarious. But nobody is big enough to make the government do anything anymore. That’s the main reason reparations won’t happen anytime soon.