Think tank talk: What would be a reason for the Democrats or Republicans to give Ados Reparations

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
That would benefit white voters. For the sake of argument

Now If you had a chance to speak to either party about giving ados reparations what would be your main selling point ?:jbhmm:

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
It is not about a reason to give. We're owed reparations. We're going to get the reparations. It might not be now. It might not be tomorrow. But we're going to get the reparations.

Politicians giving us the reparations would be most apt. But you see that we are in a civil war right now or at least the very beginning of one.

And it won't stop until we get what we are owed. These white folks are going to get tired of killing themselves. And all we need is a reason to get you scared negroes off your ass.

ADOS, we are here now and we won't be denied.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
First person that runs on reparations will lose the white vote while only getting half of the black vote :coffee:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
tenor.gif

in for the theatrics

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It is not about a reason to give. We're owed reparations. We're going to get the reparations. It might not be now. It might not be tomorrow. But we're going to get the reparations.

Politicians giving us the reparations would be most apt. But you see that we are in a civil war right now or at least the very beginning of one.

And it won't stop until we get what we are owed. These white folks are going to get tired of killing themselves. And all we need is a reason to get you scared negroes off your ass.

ADOS, we are here now and we won't be denied.
I agree we will get reparations but not like you described.

White folks won't get tired of killing each other. If anything they'll unite and kill more of us. "Bc we deserve it" wont work either. Its true but it won't work. The only way is to get our people in office or literally burn this country to the ground until they cave in.

I dont think there's a form of reasoning that will make them see the truth. Especially if the economy is as bad as it is now bc they will starve themselves before giving us anything that will equal the playing field or give us a step ahead.

Daps
One way that I keep bringing up is that I would have way more respect for ADOS if they turned themselves into an actual movement and voted their members into office. From there having a political base (that would grow) and having people in various positions would give them an option to make a power move and be better positioned to make demands

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
One way that I keep bringing up is that I would have way more respect for ADOS if they turned themselves into an actual movement and voted their members into office. From there having a political base (that would grow) and having people in various positions would give them an option to make a power move and be better positioned to make demands
Bro, you're a fakkit that voted for a white cracker b*stard, John Mccain over Obama.

Nobody here takes you serious; you are a fukking joke.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
More time wasting bullshyt.

These fukkers already know the answers.

The Dem shills all giddy in here. fukk yall too.