Think I’m finished with gaming...

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I think its just a natural part of getting older unfortunately....which sucks because now as an adult I have all the resources where I can buy any game I want:francis:

Still haven't finished Spiderman

Barely finished the first Level of Ratchet and Clank

Haven't even started Horizon yet

Gave up on Bloodbourne after being stuck in Central Yharnam for a whole afternoon:mjcry:

Bought Days Gone and played it one night and haven't touched it since

Was contemplating buy RE2 remake last night because I was bored but talked myself out of it after i checked my backlog again :francis:

It's weird man, because I wanna play these games but I just get bored easily. NBA2k and Driveclub are the only 2 games I play all the time if I'm being real

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Should have been a smaller land mass. Condensed focus. I think these developers are going OD with who can have the biggest map.
Too much damn running cross country, climbing cliffs, syncing points
Then you got all these islands you gotta sail to, or swim if they close enough
Don't forget about diving underwater locations.
The missions have you going back & forth, back & forth. :martin:
I think the Ubisoft site tell you game stats, I've logged over a million miles :why:
Then there's 6 whole DLC, 3 of which take you to other whole dimensions. :dead:
I'm like when will this shyt end? :mindblown:
Never :mjgrin:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Single Player games definitely feel like chore these days. The last one I enjoyed was probably God of War... I still like multiplayer games tho. I know they are for "causals" but I can jump on COD or 2k and get a few games in against my friends or random be on and off within an hour. Even with getting older, I still find video games as a good way to take your mind off real life bullshyt for an hour or so. But the PS5 will probably be my last console

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I’ll never get tired of gaming. Now those long ass cinematic story games will make a nikka wanna quit. But FPS games will never get old to me. Just the competition alone keeps me coming back. I game to win, not just to bullshyt.

Battle Royale >>>>>>>>>any other type

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Would love to start gaming again but so hard to find the time. My son is 3 and a half getting a little better at playing switch with my but hand eye coordination and attention span ain't really there yet for him to even pretend to competitively game

once he's better I can see me playing more switch games with him.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It's a chore to play a lot of these games. I play my ps3 more than my ps4. And that's because I can play online for free still lol..Bad Company 2 on ps3 is still up and the game is still dope af. :blessed:

I can't even get through 15 minutes of Spiderman or evil within 2 without losing interest.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think I’m getting there too. I’ve started playing games on easy to just get them finished with.

That CyberPunk will get played on normal though, and I will explore all of it :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you guys never tried the VR and own a PS4 you’re crazy for not owning one :yeshrug:

It gave me the spark I felt when I first played games :ehh: only problem is most of the games are basically tech demos besides games like Skyrim which will take over your life if you get into it:feedme:

I still think they should remake old GTA games for VR , maybe just say fukk if and make VR remakes for older games especially fighting games

What PSVR games do you have so far?

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
Gaming is like a herion addiction u wanna quit but that itch make u come back

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Also not sure if anyone else feels this way as well but sometimes I'm like, I could be doing way more productive things right now than spending an hour or 2 on gaming. Im sure getting older and having more responsibilities are the cause. I limit my gaming to an hour or so or try to.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Also not sure if anyone else feels this way as well but sometimes I'm like, I could be doing way more productive things right now than spending an hour or 2 on gaming. Im sure getting older and having more responsibilities are the cause. I limit my gaming to an hour or so or try to.

I had a video game addiction when I was younger. Now this is how I look at it. Let me do all the things I know are more important than video games. Work, working out, studying, time for reading, spending time with friends and family first. If I have time after that I'll play. I say that it usually leaves with 1-2 hrs to game on average on most nights when I don't have plans.