Think I’m finished with gaming...

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Felt the same way for a while but I slowed down buying and started playing through shyt I already had. Beat Mario Odyssey, Detroit Becoming Human and Red Dead Redemption 2 this year so far. All were great experiences that I wasn’t giving any attention before.

I’m gonna go back for God of War and Horizon because I started but never finished those.
That's the biggest issue

nikkas feeling like they HAVE to play everything just because it had a big announcement

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I had a video game addiction when I was younger. Now this is how I look at it. Let me do all the things I know are more important than video games. Work, working out, studying, time for reading, spending time with friends and family first. If I have time after that I'll play. I say that it usually leaves with 1-2 hrs to game on average on most nights when I don't have plans.
No doubt. You eventually realize that it's importance is nill. I don't think I've ever been addicted to video games. I've Put in many hours and used to think about playing games quite a bit when not playing at one point but never was a morning to midnight or all night player for years on end.

I had a good friend who planned everything around him playing video games. We used yo work on music together but once he got his ps3 it was over. Damn shame because he was a talented cat. But all he wanted to do was play video games.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
As you become an adult its harder and harder to make time to play games. I just got back into it more now that my kids are basically growb and I have more time to myself.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FOMO weighs on you heavy as a gamer. this happens with all this content that’s being thrown at us

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
This another reason why Sony exclusives >>>
All the games in my backlog are multiplats :yeshrug:

They just don't drive me to finish em like Sony shyt