Think I’m finished with gaming...

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I can feel you on this shyt. shyt isn't as enjoyable as it use to be I definitely don't play as much as I use to. Need to find a new hobby.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I get where alot of y'all is coming from... but I still play games just not as hard as I used to... maybe it's diminishing returns or just boredom but I've been waiting for a game that's gonna blow my mind & hold my attention not to many games can do that...:francis: RDR2, Horizon, Spiderman...

I can't wait until Cyberpunk 2077 I think that's gonna satisfy my gamer cravings for a minute...:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
I had no console for 8 years but like a few others in this thread BOTW brought me back in...
since then I bought a PS4 and have spent a fortune. It has to be said though... BOTW is leagues ahead of anything this gen as an immersive experience, even RDR2 and RDR2 is like a 5 star 98% percent classic

In terms of gaming, here is my theory: If you finish work and get stuck into a game for 5 hours and then go to bed or even watch tv, you are wasting your life. There is beauty around us. That should be the priority. Life goes too fast for it not to be.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't game as much as I used to when I was younger obviously because I have a job and real life things to get to but that doesn't mean the passion and interest isn't there. I still get excited and want all these new games, it's just the time to play them I don't have. I often juggle things like wanting to learn something etc.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I take sabbaticals to keep it fresh. When I'm not feeling i just leave it alone and read, binge, go out more. I sold my ps4 in 2015 and rebought a ps4 pro in 2017. Bought a bunch of games with and never played any of them. Then i got tomb raider 2013 for $2 and played through it. First game I've beaten since 2015. Kinda rekindled the love. Just started playing AC Origins and Uncharted 4. Feels like I'm byke for now. :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
it’s been a good 20 odd years but I’m getting too old for this....been just purchasing and purchasing more games and increasing my backlog without finishing any minus dmc 5...ehh we’ll see tho

Well when you finish

Let me get your systems and all your games

giphy.gif

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
we all got backlog problems breh we just horde games cuz we got the money to do so as opposed to when we were kids unless u were spoiled :scust: but for some of the brehs that are fatigued its these open world games that are burning us out...gotta have more devil may cry's and resident evils and cod campaign's more 8-10 hour games...

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I really only buy AAA games. So I have time to finish one before another that I'm interested in comes out. A few of my PC games as of late have been smaller independent games. Hotline Miami 1 & 2, Party Hard, The Masterplan, Serial Cleaner. I just got My Friend Pedro. Simple stuff that I can just play for an hour and not worry about five minutes of cut scenes and story.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
One thing that helped me was just sticking to one console. For me I primarily just play on my switch. Sure when FF VII remake comes out it is going to be really tempting to get it, but they are simply making too many games. Although even with just one console I'm going to need to decide which games I might need to skip for the rest of the year.

Now that we are adults money isn't an issue, but time is. Maybe if a backlog is really a problem then stay away from open world and most RPG's in general. Mainly because those are obviously the most time consuming.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
If you guys never tried the VR and own a PS4 you’re crazy for not owning one :yeshrug:

It gave me the spark I felt when I first played games :ehh: only problem is most of the games are basically tech demos besides games like Skyrim which will take over your life if you get into it:feedme:

I still think they should remake old GTA games for VR , maybe just say fukk if and make VR remakes for older games especially fighting games