Think I’m finished with gaming...

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel drained playing games like RDR and AC Odyssey. Just long & tedious for no damn reason. Games like GOW are perfect in terms of length, pacing etc.

I didn’t feel overwhelmed playing AC Origins, but I heard there was just too much shyt in Odyssey so I didn’t even bother. I love Red Dead tho because I can just pop in for a couple hrs every once in a while and explore. Still seeing wild shyt I never came across the first playthrough.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna go back for God of War and Horizon because I started but never finished those.

GOW was greatness :banderas: I was feeling Horizon until BOTW came out. I’ve tried, but I just couldn’t get back into it :francis:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go back to retro games I did that when the PS4 first dropped

I discovered a lot of gems , bought a Sega Saturn , shyt is expensive
Im doing this with openEmu. If I haven't played a classic SNES game, well then shyt that's a brand new experience for me :yeshrug:

No qualms about finding untapped entertainment from the 32 bit era :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought about quitting recently...I'm legit addicted I think though.

Also I realized I had been putting alot of pressure on my self to play and finish games while trying to keep up with new releases.

You can't game like you use if you're an older gamer. At the rate games drop now it's impossible. There are between 1-4 games a month to play.

Just take a step back and play what you have at your own pace

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
thats why i started playing a lot of indie games they are smaller focused type games
i lot of them retro im playing tales of vesperia on the switch its a long game 35 hours in but i play at work as well.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The experience with AC ODYSSEY is weird.

It's tooooooooo long. 117 hours to beat for me and i take 130 hours to beat the entire Mass Effect trilogy.

That said; it's an almost perfect game and i don't know what they should've minus the slow ass level progression.
I feel drained playing games like RDR and AC Odyssey. Just long & tedious for no damn reason. Games like GOW are perfect in terms of length, pacing etc.

I didn’t feel overwhelmed playing AC Origins, but I heard there was just too much shyt in Odyssey so I didn’t even bother. I love Red Dead tho because I can just pop in for a couple hrs every once in a while and explore. Still seeing wild shyt I never came across the first playthrough.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
The experience with AC ODYSSEY is weird.

It's tooooooooo long. 117 hours to beat for me and i take 130 hours to beat the entire Mass Effect trilogy.

That said; it's an almost perfect game and i don't know what they should've minus the slow ass level progression.

Should have been a smaller land mass. Condensed focus. I think these developers are going OD with who can have the biggest map.
Too much damn running cross country, climbing cliffs, syncing points
Then you got all these islands you gotta sail to, or swim if they close enough
Don't forget about diving underwater locations.
The missions have you going back & forth, back & forth. :martin:
I think the Ubisoft site tell you game stats, I've logged over a million miles :why:
Then there's 6 whole DLC, 3 of which take you to other whole dimensions. :dead:
I'm like when will this shyt end? :mindblown: