Think I’m finished with gaming...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Felt the same way for a while but I slowed down buying and started playing through shyt I already had. Beat Mario Odyssey, Detroit Becoming Human and Red Dead Redemption 2 this year so far. All were great experiences that I wasn’t giving any attention before.

I’m gonna go back for God of War and Horizon because I started but never finished those.

Just started back on the GOW today after quite a while. Had promised my homegirl I would lend her the PS4 so the family could play for a few weeks but popped the disc in today and been playing it. Gotta beat that and the COD one, the 2017 version. Then I can finish RDR2 and start Tomb Raider. Ordered a external hard drive that amazon had on sale today cuz ima need more storage for Tomb Raider. Copped the steelbook edition and haven't even open it yet. Not to mention the games from before like fallout 4 and a few others that haven't gotten much of any playtime. Not to mention BOTW. After Mario Maker 2 comes in, don't think I'll get another video game until the holidays or when TLOU2 comes out. Gonna hold off on cyberpunk and any other top rated games until I clear some up.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just started back on the GOW today after quite a while. Had promised my homegirl I would lend her the PS4 so the family could play for a few weeks but popped the disc in today and been playing it. Gotta beat that and the COD one, the 2017 version. Then I can finish RDR2 and start Tomb Raider. Ordered a external hard drive that amazon had on sale today cuz ima need more storage for Tomb Raider. Copped the steelbook edition and haven't even open it yet. Not to mention the games from before like fallout 4 and a few others that haven't gotten much of any playtime. Not to mention BOTW. After Mario Maker 2 comes in, don't think I'll get another video game until the holidays or when TLOU2 comes out. Gonna hold off on cyberpunk and any other top rated games until I clear some up.

Funny I am watching the Mario Maker 2 direct to see if I’m gonna get it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Funny I am watching the Mario Maker 2 direct to see if I’m gonna get it.
i got the original on the 3ds that i bust out from time to time. currently been playing the latest mario on the switch. the remake of the wii u version. think its new super mario wii u or something like that. i saw some of the nintendo direct. had preordered from before just cuz it was mario and figured id check it out. other than game, gonna hold off on buying the new systems when they release. was thinking of buying an oculus but im like for what. im good for now.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
i got the original on the 3ds that i bust out from time to time. currently been playing the latest mario on the switch. the remake of the wii u version. think its new super mario wii u or something like that. i saw some of the nintendo direct. had preordered from before just cuz it was mario and figured id check it out. other than game, gonna hold off on buying the new systems when they release. was thinking of buying an oculus but im like for what. im good for now.

I think I had bushed the Wii U and 3ds by the time the original came out. Doubt I’d make many levels but you never know. All the unlimited levels is tempting though and I love Mario.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think I had bushed the Wii U and 3ds by the time the original came out. Doubt I’d make many levels but you never know. All the unlimited levels is tempting though and I love Mario.
yeah im not a level maker myself. 3ds version came out way after and i never had the wii u. its like i skip a nintendo generation. had 64, skipped gamecube, had wii, skipped wii u, have switch. I was playing the classics on the mini consoles but put those on the backburner for now. too much damn gaming. good thing WWE sucks on their weekly shows so it frees up 5 hours every week for other stuff.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think was on the route to being done with gaming until Gawdtendo blessed us with the Switch and BOTW :jbstephena: I still don’t play or buy near as much, but I know I still love games. And next yr gonna have that next-gen heat, Cyberpunk, and TLOU2 :wow:

And Ghost of Tsushima. And after Sekiro, I got faith in maybe enjoying that Elden Ring too

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I don't play as much as I use to cause of priorities and stuff but I focus now on specific generes to get my fix. I'm waiting on Cyberpunk but I mess with shooters like Cuphead nowadays and replay old shyt like Gunstar Heroes, Silpheed,etc. Keeps my hand eye coordination on point :flabbynsick:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

Which one did you get? Or any suggestions?

I can't rock with deleting games anymore lol

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Which one did you get? Or any suggestions?

I can't rock with deleting games anymore lol

And you shouldn't.

Cop that and eat. Just watch where you place it on your console and don't be a dumb ass like me and leave it DIRECTLY over the vents like I did for the Xbox One and almost melted the fukking thing. :francis: