Things you RESENT your family for...

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I don't look at relationships in a positive light because based on what I've seen from my family, 90% of them have no clue what a truly good relationship is. When the concept of relationship comes up in discussion or whatever, I have a jaded, highly apathetic viewpoint of it. It got to a point where I was honestly good with being alone until I got put in the ground. I realize now I am not, and despite having a cheat sheet of what not to do in relationships embedded in my head, I'm still paranoid that I'll fukk up just like my folks have.

I used to resent my mom for leaving my dad until I found out how dirty he did her, and how she did him dirty right back. Still mad we moved from Texas though.

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
no honey i know your pops told you it was normal and everyone did it but its not :umad:

:wtb:stop fronting. You know daddy put it in that butt more than once. He tore that p*ssy open for the first time then passed you to uncle Joe on the holidays.

Explains why you're such a confused touched slut today:sadbron:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:wtb:stop fronting. You know daddy put it in that butt more than once. He tore that p*ssy open for the first time then passed you to uncle Joe on the holidays.

You realize this post says more about you than the chick you're addressing, right?
86.jpg

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

you wrote that a little too good? speaking from experience? :usure:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
My parents are wonderful
and did so much for me

the only thing that they fukked up with is:

from 2nd thru 8th grade they forced me to go to a mostly white school because they thought that it was better than the other ones

-they grew up thru segregation and thought that the school was the answer

- that school was a living hell
-I faced pure racism everyday
-I had to catch a bus at 5 am to switch buses at another school just to get there by 8am
-my 1st day i got jumped by 5 white dudes(luckily I was bigger than anyone in the school, so i whooped their ass)
- I was the only black male in my grade and all the racism was aimed at me
-they would post signs onthe water fountain saying "whites only"
-once 8 white dudes got together during art class and made their own Klu Klux Klan outfits and marched around me during recess with signs saying "****** Go Home"
- Even some of my teachers were racist, One, Ms. McKenzie, was the worst- during Black History month this bytch would play all the fukked up movies about the civil rights era or slavery and crack jokes.
-She would say "if you are uncomfortable watching this you can go to the library" the one black chick in my class would leave and some of the non-racist white kids would but I stayed to show that I wasnt running from shyt
-When she played "Roots" she would rewind it and say"let's watch them go back to Africa"

I use to go home and beg my parents to take me out that school but my mom refused
- i use to dream about shooting up the school
- I prolly would if my pops owned a handgun(all he had was a million shotguns so no way to sneak it on the bus)

-the funny thing tho was all the white girls loved me, they would sneak notes to me and get me to meet them in the gym and mess around
- the first time i got my dikk sucked was by this white girl Patrica when I was 12 in this deep ass ditch at school
-The white broads would ask me how did i get my legs to be so much thicker than the white boys and how did i get my hair to be curly

-My grades were better than most and I was in the gifted program and the same racist ass cacs would ask me to help them cheat on test, I was like gtfoh cracker
- i had to fight a cac everyday at school, then i would beat their ass , it was almost like they had a black male fetish for abuse

there were more black kids in the other grades but for some reason my class only had 1 black male and one black female

- i spoke perfect grammar back then becasue i wanted to show that i was better than them hicks
- they would go to the other black kids and say "Marcus, say Shrimp" Marcus would pronounce Shirmp like "Skrimp" and they would laugh
-they would go up to Cheryl and say "Cheryl say Oil" and she would pronounce it "Earl" and they would chuckle it up

after awhile they would try to be cool with me and say fukked up shyt like "Caucer, you are cool, you are not like the other black people, you make good grades and dress nice:upsetfavre:

alot of the white dudes were 2 yrs older than me because they kept failing grades, yet they would pop shyt

===============
after 8th grade I went to a 99.9% black high school and played football and enjoyed life

You know I sometimes think the coli goes crazy with the cac this and cac that

but after reading this

my nikka you can make all the anit-cac threads you want and I would have NO problem with this

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
no honey i know your pops told you it was normal and everyone did it but its not :umad:

You realize this post says more about you than the chick you're addressing, right?
86.jpg
you wrote that a little too good? speaking from experience? :usure:

:dead:

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Resent is a bit strong but the only thing I really disliked was that my dad moved us down here to bumfukked Tennessee away from all the rest of the extended family when I was a kid.

I guess he felt it was for the best since it was for a job... It's just now that I'm older looking back on it it basically amounted to a lateral move at best cuz we didn't end up living a radically financially enriched lifestyle. If you gonna have to give up all the family and friends you know and love for that kind of career move, then it should be a life changing vertical move.

What part?? I grew up in Tennessee, in Clarksville.

Never mind, I just saw it. Martin...damn, I feel sorry for you bruh. I had some friends that went to UT-Martin and had nothing but bad shyt to say about that place.

Last edited:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
What part?? I grew up in Tennessee, in Clarksville.

Never mind, I just saw it. Martin...damn, I feel sorry for you bruh. I had some friends that went to UT-Martin and had nothing but bad shyt to say about that place.

Glad you understand my plight breh. Theses nikkas really don't understand. :to:

I probably should have joined the military out of high school just to get away like most of my other friends did. I'm gonna make that big city move one of these days but at this point all my good days are already wasted in this hellhole. :why::to:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
whole lot of shyt that's really gonna sound like a bunch of whining and olympic level bytching at this point.

All I can do is realize the selfish smallmindedness that made them that way and not make the same mistakes that they did.

Long story short, if you think your family is full of controlling, unchecked, overly entitled bitter ass women.... run as far the fukk away as you possibly can. Move to Ireland or some shyt. Never look back. They don't see you as sons, brothers, nephews, cousins, etc.... they see you as males.

And they will fukk your life up in any and every way they possibly can.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I have resentments for each side. My moms side for being bougie when they came up poor, 8 kids in one room poor, now they got money they act like they too good for the world and dont help their kids with their success. Whats the point of being successful if you dont help your loved ones?

My fathers side is filled with gangsters and thugs, im talking fbi 10 most wanted. I resent them for not going legit and leaving the streets behind. To this day these 50+ year old nikkas still having babies, still selling drugs, still getting locked up and deported.

My Jamaican people will understand this - my mom side act uptown but live downtown, my dad side act downtown but got mansions uptown.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I was about to make this thread when I got off work.

I hate my family for being poor as shyt and doing nothing about it, then deciding to have kids. Then for not having a single respectable male figure in anyone's life in my family. All I got is women everywhere, and nikkas in and out of jail. nikkas gave me no fukking chance to make shyt of myself. I'm out here every God damn day trying to become better than everyone before, while still picking up the fukking pieces and crumbs of this bullshyt left behind.
Everybody leaning on me like I'm the fukking messiah.
This why I don't want kids.
This why I don't respect no one who had ANYTHING handed to them. All you silver spoon nikkas can eat a dikk.
This why I ALWAYS give what I can to ANY bum on the street, or any man selling flowers or newspapers or little kids that come up to me selling candy. I don't eat the shyt, but I love you, I will buy it. This why I live by the phrase someone always has it worse.

I remember always being told we couldn't afford it... Can't afford it. Kids got new bikes and video games and they scrounging threw the closet looking for old clothes to hand me.

I can go on forever. I remember lights being off in my crib and sleeping at other people's houses for a bit. Running extension cord out the windows to the nearest outlet.
No food in the crib for weeks. Eating ramekins noodles three times a day.
Told me if I got good grades in school I would be rewarded :stopitslime: never believed them

fukk that shyt.

Tell em why you mad son :whoo: