Things you RESENT your family for...

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I cant think of anything I resent my family for, we all have our faults but we have each other when the time counts...maybe if you asked another member they would answer differently but thats my take.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Resent is a bit strong but the only thing I really disliked was that my dad moved us down here to bumfukked Tennessee away from all the rest of the extended family when I was a kid.

I guess he felt it was for the best since it was for a job... It's just now that I'm older looking back on it it basically amounted to a lateral move at best cuz we didn't end up living a radically financially enriched lifestyle. If you gonna have to give up all the family and friends you know and love for that kind of career move, then it should be a life changing vertical move.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
My mother was phenomenal, but I wish she wouldn't have talked so much shyt about my Dad. Sure he wasn't perfect, but I don't think its right for one member of a marriage to constantly talk shyt about the other to the child. I love my mother to death, but she taught me a lot of lessons about the true nature of women :ehh:

this

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i resent my moma for not getting me on birth control when i first asked for it, i also resent her for running my daddy off. but not much cuz now that i am grown me and my daddy are really close.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mostly my brother. Any kind of pain, danger and rot the streets can bring, he brought it into my life DEEP. I feel having him as a brother set me back huge in life. Every year of my childhood the focal point in the house and my street life was drama and trouble he brought out of greed and ignorance. There's nobody he didn't hurt in the family. Let alone outsiders. Especially hurting me when i was down i can not forgive or forget, the greed and selfishness overpowers any love he has for me, i grew convinced of it then.
Only time he ever acknowledged it was after i cut ties and he still needed me to protect him from the law as well as people he fukked over, he didn't even apologize, just on some "i know i" shyt. I'm still set back on some things now. I straight up went looking for this man once with a blade in my jacket. It was dumb luck or divine intervention that day police searched the train for weapons and i tossed mine.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i didn't start seriously resenting my parents breaking up until about a month ago. i'm 27 and i've done well for myself. i was raised by my mother. my mom and dad split when i was 4. i resent them because they broke up over my father cheating with a woman across the street. my parents both came from working class families with both parents who owned multiple homes throughout brooklyn. my parents parents also had businesses that my mom and dad were set to inherit in the next few years. when my mom and dad split it fukked everyone up. all of a sudden my grandparents had to be babysitters because my mom was single and had to work. i had to experience bitter nasty arguments between my mother and father and also being resented because i look just like my dad. i just think about how much better life would've been for everyone if my mom and dad just forgave each other and stayed together. they had so much good between the both of them that raising my sister and i together would've been great. both my mom and dad are awesome people and i know to this day they still do love each other. the decision they made to split was so selfish and it affected everyone in our immediate family like a domino effect. i've moved on and made it on my own, but i had to struggle figuring so many things out on my own. when my parents got married they had an incredible foundation and blueprint laid by their parents. they would've inherited property and prosperous businesses. by the time i was a teenager my grandparents were worn out from partially raising us, maintaining the jobs and the businesses. right before i turned 18 they sold the properties and closed the businesses. my mom and dad were bitter and burnt out from struggling separately so they had no interest in taking over. i know i would've been able to do it and carry those things on by now. no sense crying over spilled milk but the lesson i learned is that marriage and children is more than just you and your own problems. it was both of their pride that in the end lost them more than they could've gained for them and for us.

Last edited:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My father...for coming in and out of my life and breaking promises on a monthly basis and basically treating me like he didn't give a damn.

My moms for never hugging me, telling me she loved me, asking how my day was, or caring about me beyond my grades throughout school and university.

My brothers for ruthlessly ridiculing me for everything about myself until I became an adult.

Overall, I love my fam though.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Where do I start

My pops is a hard ass, seems whatever I did wasnt enough or I didnt do it right. Got a B in english, him "Why didnt you get a A" Cleaned up the yard and cut the grass ":beli: wtf is this didnt I tell you to do it this?" Like the ways I did thing was wrong cause its not his way. He was lighter on my younger brother and loved my sister but when it came to me it always felt more pressured. Remember one time I was outside with my friends and I didnt wash dishes. This guy comes outside and takes my bike and throws it in the mud :wtf: talking about bet you gonna clean that shyt ASAP huh. Which I didnt but couldnt ride it for weeks. Dont get me wrong I usually never went without stuff but fukk man it was just a nightmare.

My mom was the soft/mean one, got most of my beatings from her and the most love but she's materialistic as fukk man. She only makes like 30k a year at the most and she just bought a 2012 rava4 when she was almost done paying off her other truck. Then wanna run around complaining about being broke and she just bought some gucci glasses, I mean :mindblown: why? Whats the fukking point? She tries to compete with people for the most shyt and the folks she go against dont have shyt. My aunts and uncles dont have a job all of them on SSI and their kids is on SSI and their kids is on SSI and they move from house to house and buy car to car. She is the only one that fukking works and have something. shyt is stupid :snoop: cause she could have invested so much money in shyt and could have made shyt easier on us. My dad usually talks some sense into her but he's like fukk she will learn and shes not getting any of my money.

When it came down to us, they did what was needed but :beli: they could have done a better job and its not coming from a financial side, but from a parenting side of things.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
My family(mom's side) is fukked up because nikkas like eating off of them stamps. The government assistance made them victim of laziness because of free money. Plus nikkas addicted to everything.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
My father...for coming in and out of my life and breaking promises on a monthly basis and basically treating me like he didn't give a damn.

My moms for never hugging me, telling me she loved me, asking how my day was, or caring about me beyond my grades throughout school and university.

My brothers for ruthlessly ridiculing me for everything about myself until I became an adult.

Overall, I love my fam though.

That's a brother's job, fam. They prepare you for the world in a way your parents never can, if you and your brother had a completely cordial relationship then you'd prolly not have grown up being as strong as you are :ehh:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
My family(mom's side) is fukked up because nikkas like eating off of them stamps. The government assistance made them victim of laziness because of free money. Plus nikkas addicted to everything.

:whew: happy Im not the only one that had that problem