Things you RESENT your family for...

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
when do people typically realize that their family sucks? was i early to that party? i been through that and i'm well over it now at 25.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
when do people typically realize that their family sucks? was i early to that party? i been through that and i'm well over it now at 25.

I realized my family was f'ed up when I was 3 years old. They use to steal shyt from me, my dad use to buy me these chains and they use to steal that shyt and sell it for drug money...

They got better over the years but we was raised in the gutter, on some joe's apartment type ish. Like, you can't leave nothin' open at night. If you walking around the house, you had to wear slippers cuz it felt like you was stepping on grapes if you didn't.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I wish one of my parents was white so I could be lightskin :mjpls:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.

It's different for everyone. Realistically a lot of people never accept it as such and spend their whole lives trying to accomodate the dumb shyt.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
It's different for everyone. Realistically a lot of people never accept it as such and spend their whole lives trying to accomodate the dumb shyt.

i can see that. but tbh, my family was only cool after i was straight up real and based with 'em.

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I don't resent them anymore, they are who they are. After awhile you get too old to hold onto stuff like this. But I used to resent my mother for being what I believed to be passive and weak, especially when it came to my father. I resented him for being emotionally intimidating and not being around to help raise me in ways that mattered.

I love them both, though. It is what it is.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My parents are wonderful
and did so much for me

the only thing that they fukked up with is:

from 2nd thru 8th grade they forced me to go to a mostly white school because they thought that it was better than the other ones

-they grew up thru segregation and thought that the school was the answer

- that school was a living hell
-I faced pure racism everyday
-I had to catch a bus at 5 am to switch buses at another school just to get there by 8am
-my 1st day i got jumped by 5 white dudes(luckily I was bigger than anyone in the school, so i whooped their ass)
- I was the only black male in my grade and all the racism was aimed at me
-they would post signs onthe water fountain saying "whites only"
-once 8 white dudes got together during art class and made their own Klu Klux Klan outfits and marched around me during recess with signs saying "****** Go Home"
- Even some of my teachers were racist, One, Ms. McKenzie, was the worst- during Black History month this bytch would play all the fukked up movies about the civil rights era or slavery and crack jokes.
-She would say "if you are uncomfortable watching this you can go to the library" the one black chick in my class would leave and some of the non-racist white kids would but I stayed to show that I wasnt running from shyt
-When she played "Roots" she would rewind it and say"let's watch them go back to Africa"

I use to go home and beg my parents to take me out that school but my mom refused
- i use to dream about shooting up the school
- I prolly would if my pops owned a handgun(all he had was a million shotguns so no way to sneak it on the bus)

-the funny thing tho was all the white girls loved me, they would sneak notes to me and get me to meet them in the gym and mess around
- the first time i got my dikk sucked was by this white girl Patrica when I was 12 in this deep ass ditch at school
-The white broads would ask me how did i get my legs to be so much thicker than the white boys and how did i get my hair to be curly

-My grades were better than most and I was in the gifted program and the same racist ass cacs would ask me to help them cheat on test, I was like gtfoh cracker
- i had to fight a cac everyday at school, then i would beat their ass , it was almost like they had a black male fetish for abuse

there were more black kids in the other grades but for some reason my class only had 1 black male and one black female

- i spoke perfect grammar back then becasue i wanted to show that i was better than them hicks
- they would go to the other black kids and say "Marcus, say Shrimp" Marcus would pronounce Shirmp like "Skrimp" and they would laugh
-they would go up to Cheryl and say "Cheryl say Oil" and she would pronounce it "Earl" and they would chuckle it up

after awhile they would try to be cool with me and say fukked up shyt like "Caucer, you are cool, you are not like the other black people, you make good grades and dress nice:upsetfavre:

alot of the white dudes were 2 yrs older than me because they kept failing grades, yet they would pop shyt

===============
after 8th grade I went to a 99.9% black high school and played football and enjoyed life

nikkas cant really tell you shyt about the civil rights movement.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I resent my mother for being immature, ignorant, and naive to this fukking DAY. This is a woman who quit her job to follow her "dreams" of becoming a goddamn Jazz singer at the age of 44, while my father worked his ass off to support her and FOUR kids. One thing I've never truly forgiven her for is when I was younger my teachers at school diagnosed me with ADHD and recommended I go on riddilin, my mother was ALL for the shyt until my father went up to the school and literally told the principle that ANY individual who tried to put me on medication was going to get their neck broken. My mother has been fired from damn near every job she's ever had (despite having a Master's in education), had every car she's ever owned repossessed, and has been primarily responsible for us losing our first house in Michigan (a house that my grandmother left my father for us) and our next two houses in Georgia. Through it all my father was a real trooper, trying his best to not only raise 4 children, but raise his wife's decision making and mentality as well. My mother is like a 50 year old child and still can't figure out why none of us want to be particularly bothered with her but honor our father.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
That's a brother's job, fam. They prepare you for the world in a way your parents never can, if you and your brother had a completely cordial relationship then you'd prolly not have grown up being as strong as you are :ehh:

I treated my brother this way mostly. Never really knew how awful it made him feel til I got older. We're adults now so I don't treat him badly anymore but I feel bad as hell for it some of the time.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I treated my brother this way mostly. Never really knew how awful it made him feel til I got older. We're adults now so I don't treat him badly anymore but I feel bad as hell for it some of the time.

You shouldn't. As long as you let him know you love him you pretty much have license to fukk with him in any way you want short of SERIOUSLY injuring him. My older brother used to beat the shyt out of me and torment me, but because of him I'm calm and collected enough to the point where most people can't get me mad. You prepare your little brothers for life in the way even your Dad can't, but remember: AS LONG AS YOU LET HIM KNOW YOU LOVE HIM

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You shouldn't. As long as you let him know you love him you pretty much have license to fukk with him in any way you want short of SERIOUSLY injuring him. My older brother used to beat the shyt out of me and torment me, but because of him I'm calm and collected enough to the point where most people can't get me mad. You prepare your little brothers for life in the way even your Dad can't, but remember: AS LONG AS YOU LET HIM KNOW YOU LOVE HIM

That's the part I'm still working on honestly. I have problems with all that emotional shyt so I had to just assume that he knew I did.