Things you didn't notice on The Wire until multiple watches

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

This is why The Wire and the Barksdale organization was the best. Lets put all of this into context. Cutty was released from prison. He attempted to rejoin the Barksdales organization but his heart is no longer towards that old life. Avon understood and out of respect let him resign as part of the organization. Cutty wanted to start a boxing gym to help KIDS to get out of the streets and gangs and so forth. The people who you would of THOUGHT could reached out and help him do something this positive in the community denied him, the church, the people who provide the permits, the courthouse, none of them.... but it took a known dope kingpin that represents the NEGATIVE aspect to reach out and give more than requested without it being a loan or an owed favor or anything.
:ohhh:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Wood Harris said before the infamous scene of him walking through the Pit, him and Idris were just standing around, and he was kicking the dirt, thinking it was a rock underneath it, and they realized it was actually a dead human baby's hip that was buried. So when you watch the scene of them walking through the Pit, they was still kinda off because of what they just saw.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Avon always tried to remind Stringer of that.
Avon was a King because he knew his place in his country

Season 2: "This aint about your motherfukkin business classes either String,
the street is the street.......Always :birdman:"

Fastforward Season 3, he got out of jail and was still the Boss
He basically pushed String out of all the streetside of the operation and replaced him
with Slim Charles as second in command.
nikka was sonning the shyt outta Stringer in season 3

Stringer was a good 2nd in command until he got in over his head and forgot where he was from.

Even Bunk knew where he was from while working for the police.
He even brought Omar to tears reminding him of that

^^^^^my favorite scene of the whole series, Bunk talkin to Omar

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This has to be series of goofs. (another reason to not like season 5)

In most of the shootout scenes, you'll hear the reaction to the gunfire.....dogs barking, car alarms , voices of people in the background

In the Omar and the real Omar vs Chris,Snoop, Odog, Mike scene where MAD guns go off INSIDE a high end apartment complex in a nice neighborhood.....apparently not one person in the building notices.

When the shooters look out the window to see where Omar landed, not a SINGLE light is on in the apt. complex.

The next day as Monk is fake canvassing the area asking residents if they heard or saw anything, nobody heard all those rounds going off.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The final scene with Avon and Stringer.......they repeat parts of their dialogue from an earlier season

I noticed it because I remember when Avon told him that "you was on that pro black shyt" from the earlier scene.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This has to be series of goofs. (another reason to not like season 5)

In most of the shootout scenes, you'll hear the reaction to the gunfire.....dogs barking, car alarms , voices of people in the background

In the Omar and the real Omar vs Chris,Snoop, Odog, Mike scene where MAD guns go off INSIDE a high end apartment complex in a nice neighborhood.....apparently not one person in the building notices.

When the shooters look out the window to see where Omar landed, not a SINGLE light is on in the apt. complex.

The next day as Monk is fake canvassing the area asking residents if they heard or saw anything, nobody heard all those rounds going off.

I'm pretty sure they just didn't want any parts of that