Things you didn't notice on The Wire until multiple watches

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
McNulty inadvertently caused Marlo to get off at the end of the last three seasons:

He busted in on Avon's team who was about to killed Marlo at the end of season 3
He let Bodie get seen with him, who was gonna snitch on Marlo for him, which cause Bodie to get killed before he could snitch on Marlo
He got caught doing the whole homeless serial killer thing, which caused them to blow the wire tap, which let Marlo go free again

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
McNulty inadvertently caused Marlo to get off at the end of the last three seasons:

He busted in on Avon's team who was about to killed Marlo at the end of season 3
He let Bodie get seen with him, who was gonna snitch on Marlo for him, which cause Bodie to get killed before he could snitch on Marlo
He got caught doing the whole homeless serial killer thing, which caused them to blow the wire tap, which let Marlo go free again
good pull

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
weebay.png

noelle-williams-photo

*hehheheheheeheheheheheheheheh. If you're a fan of the show...the second picture is more shocking than the first.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
McNulty shoots his shot with Kima. I watched the scene many times but noticed it recently. Very subtle.

They're on the hunt for the footage of the burner cell phone purchases or something, they're way out of Baltimore area and share a hotel room. They're talking about regular cop stuff and McNulty takes it there. She laughs and he says "hey, you know me..I had to try" and they both laugh.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
McNulty shoots his shot with Kima. I watched the scene many times but noticed it recently. Very subtle.

They're on the hunt for the footage of the burner cell phone purchases or something, they're way out of Baltimore area and share a hotel room. They're talking about regular cop stuff and McNulty takes it there. She laughs and he says "hey, you know me..I had to try" and they both laugh.
LOL yep

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

:lolbron:McNulty a hoe.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Clay Davis taking the stand in season 5

They built up 3 seasons to take Clay Davis guilty of corruption and with all the evidence against him he still wins the case because he's a professional con man :pachaha:
This is a storyline and payoff that I never payed too much attention too on first watch but this shyt is Gold

One of the greatest scenes ever!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The same dude who played as Fran's brother on The Corner also played as Bug's dad on The Wire.

The same dude who played as Cardy on The Corner also played as Tilghman on The Wire.

Also, it's not relevant to the topic, but the guy that plays as Officer Walker is married to the lady that plays as the nurse from s4. Irl, of course, not the show.
Since you mentioned The Corner, the real DeAndre Boyd played Bro. Mouzone's muscle, Lamar.