They’re Coming For Umar: “10 Year Scam To Build A Fake School.”

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
:snoop:

You didn't hear one word I said. I just told you that the mockery he made at the end of the video confirms he doesn't really give a damn about this situation. A situation that involves Black people only. He's just using it for his personal gain. You ignoring that is you going "Well I dont care if he's using a situation involving us for personal gain."
I watched the ending and nothing said or done was egregious. Of course he is using it for his personal gain, have you not seen any of his other videos like this? Also, if you look at his channel, the vast majority of people he covers are either white or non black.

What does any of that have to do with Umar being a scammer? Why does the person giving the information have to be some fukking saint for it to be accepted? It makes no fukking sense at all.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So if someone sees the wrongdoing, why can’t they say shyt about it? Race be damned
yes :what:

Do you speak on Chinese shyt, would they fukkin care?

People in here not seeing the optics of how bad it looks agreeing with people diametrically opposed to us to take down someone who looks like you is some buck broken shyt.

It’s an inside joke in the bc that umar is a scammer and that if you donate to him you’re an idiot. Why y’all gotta jump for Jesus when others get involved?

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
yes :what:

Do you speak on Chinese shyt, would they fukkin care?

People in here not seeing the optics of how bad it looks agreeing with people diametrically opposed to us to take down someone who looks like you is some buck broken shyt.

It’s an inside joke in the bc that umar is a scammer and that if you donate to him you’re an idiot. Why y’all gotta jump for Jesus when others get involved?
The aunties and grandmas that are donating or have donated are not up to date on social media news in the community. You probably just don’t think he’s a scammer for real. I don’t either. I just think he’s in over his head.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I watched the ending and nothing said or done was egregious. Of course he is using it for his personal gain, have you not seen any of his other videos like this? Also, if you look at his channel, the vast majority of people he covers are either white or non black.

What does any of that have to do with Umar being a scammer? Why does the person giving the information have to be some fukking saint for it to be accepted? It makes no fukking sense at all.

Basically you are OK with the white man using our situation for his own personal gain even after he made a mockery of it. Umar being a scammer or not takes a back seat to this white mans true intentions. The fact that you just missed the part at the end where he said he's going to create his own school as a mockery tells me all I need to know about you. You are obviously unfamiliar with how that is a perfect example of white folks mocking us but according to you "nothing said or done was egregious.":snoop:

Hey man, I'm done. No more needs to be said. You can continue if you chose but I'm done.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The aunties and grandmas that are donating or have donated are not up to date on social media news in the community. You probably just don’t think he’s a scammer for real. I don’t either. I just think he’s in over his head.

Well to be fair it’s not like they’ll see that cacs video either.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Basically you are OK with the white man using our situation for his own personal gain even after he made a mockery of it. The fact that you just missed the part at the end where he said he's going to create his own school as a mockery tells me all I need to know about you. You are obviously unfamiliar with how that is a perfect example of white folks mocking us but according to you "nothing said or done was egregious.":snoop:

Hey man, I'm done. No more needs to be said. You can continue if you chose but I'm done.
He made a stupid joke, one that was not even black related, but you still got in your feelings about it. That man is not mocking ME, he is mocking that scamming mf some of you guys in here want to defend to the death.

You were done before this comment the moment you tried to run the "he's one of us" move.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Coli brehs are like MAGAts but in reverse..remember how salty MAGAts were when black district attoneys where running fatsos pockets and trying to throw him in prison...same song